What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Of course you do.

Apple fanbois like anything coming out of Cupertino.

Buff fanbois like anything coming out of Dal Ward.

There has been many times where I've been critical of CU in the recent years, this isn't one of em. Whats wrong with them?

There has been many times where I've been critical of CU in the recent years, this isn't one of em. Whats wrong with them?

Black?!?! EVERYONE has a black jersey now... with white italic font? boooooring... what did they even change?!?!

No clue why Skiddy's being quite snippy with his response here...

Uh okay, I'll correct you, you're wrong. Last few years, since year before Embree took over, was the screen print. I believe the ugly gold Hawkins ones were also screen printed. Last stitched were Barnett era and until they did the ugly mid 2000s unis.

False
col-11-12-whiteblack-kirbylee-675x380.jpg

col-07-09-blackgold-patrickgreen-675x380.jpg

col-07-09-goldwhite-dustinbradford-675x380.jpg

col-03-06-blackgold-davidmerrill-675x380.jpg

The Barnett one may have had a stitched gold outline around the numbers, but the rest were not. It wasn't screen printing, but it was in that same kind of family.

Neither the numbers or the lettering aren't currently stitched on... Go back like 4 pages to see the comparison.

View attachment 16254

Uh, okay guys.
Paul_Richardson_Colorado_medium.jpg

Depending on your age and proclivity to worship fashion, the new uniforms either 1) went too far; or, 2) don't go far enough; or, 3) don't matter one bit because fashion discussions are unmanly.

We'll know on the 5/1 reveal.

My guess is that group 2) are likely to also be soccer fans and/or play too many video games. Group 3) fish, hunt, and would rather talk about the 4-3 or 3-4 defense scheme.

The entertainment value here is that a bunch of football fans, presumably who wear cargo shorts and flip flops, are taking an emotional interest in threads.

I mean, did you see what Sophie Turner and Peter Dinklage were wearing on that last episode of Game of Thrones? Their footwear is to die for.

False
col-11-12-whiteblack-kirbylee-675x380.jpg

col-07-09-blackgold-patrickgreen-675x380.jpg

col-07-09-goldwhite-dustinbradford-675x380.jpg

col-03-06-blackgold-davidmerrill-675x380.jpg

The Barnett one may have had a stitched gold outline around the numbers, but the rest were not. It wasn't screen printing, but it was in that same kind of family.

I kinda wish the COLORADO on the new unis was a little smaller like Beaty's uni above. I think that looks a little better.

I only have one thing to ask, and I want to ask the current football players for just this one thing.

When the threads are revealed, please do not scream like little girls in excitement like we've seen videos of other teams doing.

Whoop

Holler

Clap

But please

DO

NOT

SCREAM.

To anycurrent students: is there a buzz on campus for this field day/uniform unveiling? I know Alex Kelly went and spoke at greek night to try and get some support or something like that but didn't know if it worked or not.

I have received at least 3 e-mails from the AD inviting students to field day. Folsom Frenzy has also been advertising the last couple days via chalk on sidewalks across campus. Other than that, I haven't personally heard a student mention the event.

Is that silver or white outlining the #? And the pattern? Looks like granite or something

Flatiron pattern of some kind. Maybe the granite as mentioned. May be snow too. Definitely silver on this one though. So far I like it all. Confused by the 443 though

I'm no fashonista, I still have a Freedom Bowl Jersey and accompanying corduroy Freedom Bowl CU. hat. But that little glimpse of the away uni looks pretty cool.

Depending on your age and proclivity to worship fashion, the new uniforms either 1) went too far; or, 2) don't go far enough; or, 3) don't matter one bit because fashion discussions are unmanly.

We'll know on the 5/1 reveal.

My guess is that group 2) are likely to also be soccer fans and/or play too many video games. Group 3) fish, hunt, and would rather talk about the 4-3 or 3-4 defense scheme.

The entertainment value here is that a bunch of football fans, presumably who wear cargo shorts and flip flops, are taking an emotional interest in threads.

I mean, did you see what Sophie Turner and Peter Dinklage were wearing on that last episode of Game of Thrones? Their footwear is to die for.

Dude, we get it. You're a real manly man who only cares about FOOTBAW and manly things like meat and sexy women. The people who care about the jerseys are wussies who obviously don't understand the complexities of the game so they go do sissy activities so the football players don't beat them up. You've made your point repeatedly. So why the **** do you keep posting in this thread? I don't go **** all over baseball threads even though it's the stupidest thing on Earth. It's easy, just don't read the thread. Problem solved. Everyone's happy.

You:This Thread::Tini:Slider

Dude, we get it. You're a real manly man who only cares about FOOTBAW and manly things like meat and sexy women. The people who care about the jerseys are wussies who obviously don't understand the complexities of the game so they go do sissy activities so the football players don't beat them up. You've made your point repeatedly. So why the **** do you keep posting in this thread? I don't go **** all over baseball threads even though it's the stupidest thing on Earth. It's easy, just don't read the thread. Problem solved. Everyone's happy.

You:This Thread::Tini:Slider

Thank you.

I don't get it, that doesn't look silver at all to me... Maybe the outline but definitely not the jersey..

CU Twitter just said #443 does not mean Silver.

[tweet]593557036182306816[/tweet]

[tweet]593558160486453249[/tweet]

Back