What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

I only have one thing to ask, and I want to ask the current football players for just this one thing.

When the threads are revealed, please do not scream like little girls in excitement like we've seen videos of other teams doing.

Whoop

Holler

Clap

But please

DO

NOT

SCREAM.
The team is seeing them Friday morning.

So one season did you watch Buffs football last year? Plastic. Not cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From 2012:

jered-bell-colorado-safety.jpg

From 2014:

0x600.jpg

nelson-spruce-ncaa-football-oregon-state-colorado-850x560.jpg

From 2010ish:

col-10-12-whiteblackhelmet-garyavasquez-675x3801.jpg

From Hawkins era (not sure about front and back numbers, but COLORADO and shoulder numbers stitched):

col-07-09-allblack-marcpiscotty-675x380.jpg

Like I said, you have to go back to the Barnett era for nonstitched "COLORADO." From 2001 (all numbers and nameplates stitched):

IERQOECZOFHQKLQ.20130207190848.jpg

Attachments

• 4-29-2015 5-36-23 PM.jpg
    4-29-2015 5-36-23 PM.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Anyhoo... big fan of adding silver permanently. I'd cream myself if we had a "Raider-esque" uniform combo.

Haven't seen a whole lot, but I seem to like so far. I swear, if we have a bunch of negative nancies about the new jerseys I will go all Tini on people!

Jim Leavitt was really feeling it and got control of the Twitter after the facilities tour. Slipped that we were moving to a 4-4-3 defense. It happens.

Credit to bups.

[tweet]593646865402470400[/tweet]

Brought to you by Howdy Dong

Dude, we get it. You're a real manly man who only cares about FOOTBAW and manly things like meat and sexy women. The people who care about the jerseys are wussies who obviously don't understand the complexities of the game so they go do sissy activities so the football players don't beat them up. You've made your point repeatedly. So why the **** do you keep posting in this thread? I don't go **** all over baseball threads even though it's the stupidest thing on Earth. It's easy, just don't read the thread. Problem solved. Everyone's happy.

You:This Thread::Tini:Slider

Don't read the thread?!? But, Goose, it's pure Pantone 8580.

The new laundry in Boulder is every bit as exciting as the recent announcement that Justin Bieber has a cameo in Zoolander 2.

With the big reveal just around the corner, any view that doesn't celebrate Fashionista Christmas in Boulder does come off as a big turd in the punch bowl at a circle jerk.

I'll dial it back a notch or two for the next couple of days. The fanbois deserve this moment to unabashedly revel in this landmark moment in CU sports history.

And who took those grainy Facebook pictures? Zapruder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was creeping on the photo shoot and why the **** are the pictures so terrible? Was he taking the pictures from a 2006 Samsung?

So even our webcams need upgrading? Where do we rank that in order of importance to recruits??

its funny because i actually emailed rick george last week to have someone clean the damn lense. i love watching construction go up and that thing has gotten really dusty the past year.

The silver helmet doesnt appear to be fully chrome, but more of a metallic silver.

Expext someting along the lines of
New%20rutgers%20nike%20football%20helmets%20uniforms%202012.jpg

not
kent1.jpg

Of course this now means that it will be fully chrome with an oversized ralphiee or horns.

Back