What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 BBall Transfers Thread

Sure. I mean, if Kay Felder decided to graduate early and run the point here next year I don't think we'd be turning him down. :D

But I don't know if there are that many 1 year rentals who would mean that much. Of those who have announced, maybe someone like Grant Mullins would provide immediate help but the competition there is ridiculous.

Someone even 80% as good at PG as Kay Felder would be the exception but we would likely be fighting top 15 programs for that player.

as in, no fit at all. but it's basketball. maybe they think deleon could RS?

I don't understand why you guys don't think it's a fit.

For 2017:

Senior PG - Dom
Junior PG - Thomas
Soph PG - Whitt

We'd also have a couple young combo guards. Odds are Peters will be a soph with Whitt and Brown will be a RS-Frosh.

I don't understand why you guys don't think it's a fit.

For 2017:

Senior PG - Dom
Junior PG - Thomas
Soph PG - Whitt

We'd also have a couple young combo guards. Odds are Peters will be a soph with Whitt and Brown will be a RS-Frosh.
I doubt Brown redshirts. I'd be pissed to go to a prep school
Then redshirt. He'll be like 21 years old as a freshman

Alec Peters, who was great for a 30 win Valpo team, graduates this summer and can play immediately. Likely leaves since Drew left.

He's an absolute difference maker.

6'7" forward, btw

Edit: Peters has declared for the draft, but not hired an agent.

Last edited:
It seems to me that red-shirting up to three players is not out of the question. Next year CU will have four 5th year seniors and if they add two more players that are ready to play now with the current openings, that would give them a 10 player rotation, with not a lot of drop off lot ... and all will compete for minutes. Tad will know what to do when he sees what he ends up with. I could see it making sense to red-shirt Walton, Brown and the kid from Missouri (if he signs) next year. That would add some assets to offset the loss of some very good seniors after next year.

He had an offensive rating against Tier A&B schools of 125.5 which was higher than his overall season ORTG (116.4). If we use your logic..... his stats would be better playing against better competition all of the time.

Here's the teams which make up his competition. Convince me the talent level among these teams is the same as would be seen in 18 games in the Pac 12. If statistics matter so much, why play the Tournament games at all? Just match 'em up on computer! Not knocking Jenkins, just pointing out facts.

Did you even read my post?
keep-calm-and-kick-his-ass-seabass.png

This thread has seriously deviated from its intended purpose. And started questioning if not insulting a former Buff who transferred to be closer to home. You need to Lee Nails (press on)

Somewhat intriguing. His best games were against final 4 teams (15 & 9 against Syracuse, 18/6/4 @ Villanova). His dad was a pro in Europe & played at OSU with Gary Payton. His grandfather was a Champions League-level goalkeeper. I could see him being a solid pick-n-pop big off the bench in '17-'18.

Back