What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 BBall Transfers Thread

Posted this elsewhere. I really like Mizzou's Namon Wright, who CU offered out of HS.

Haven't seen anything since his visit except for some video of him putting some work in on his handle:

Well, this certainly causes a conundrum for me with my rooting interests...

Well, this certainly causes a conundrum for me with my rooting interests...

Because you hate Duke, you hate KU, or you hate USC...or all three?

Kid is really good, and most Duke fans were very disappointed he decided to leave. He brings along some baggage though in terms of a father and uncle that may get critical of coaching. Derryck can shoot, defend, handle the ball, good athleticism, decent passing...just needs to clean up his turnovers and improve overall game. He is from California though, and the original reason he gave for transferring was wanting to be closer to home, although it seems that dad and uncle may have just wanted Derryck away from Coach K. He himself was known as a good kid and teammate - wish him the best.

I don't hate Duke. Too far removed from my rooting interests to care all that much.

USC may also be getting some immediate front court help. 6'9" 220lb PF from Minnesota who is immediately eligible (6 & 3 guy in 24 mpg last year).

Not like the Buffs need another wing for this season, but this guy is good. More importantly: **** nebraska!

How can you trust a guy who picked Nebraska in the first place?
He actually picked KU first - had a promising first year but wasn't going to win the starting spot so he left.

Was disappointing to see him go to the nubs, and while many here won't appreciate the KU affiliation on a fan level, it should provide some validation to his talent level as he was a highly valued prospect out of high school.

Back