What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Pac-12 Tournament MBB

Didn't beat either LA school. *Bangs head on desk over USC game*
That's right. Thanks. They were winnable games, so despite my inaccuracy my point was that there isn't any team in the PAC we can't beat on any given day...given it's at home :ROFLMAO:

Will anybody have an advantage with the crowd? Arizona and Oregon maybe? Do any Pac12 schools travel especially well?

Arizona travelled well when I last made it to the p12 tourney

I've been to Vegas for the PAC 12 tourney, Staples Center for the inaugural tourney, and Vegas during that actual NCAA tournament. U of A is far and away the best represented school at all of those events. It isn't even close.

And it's silly when people say about zona fans, "Yeah, but they've got nothing better to do." I'd kill for a fanbase even 1/10th as rabid. But obviously, we're comparing apples to oranges with our two programs. Let's just beat WSU and then stay competitive with zona and look forward to an NCAA Tournament most of us thought was unreachable at the start of the season.

Looks like we are going to need to root for UCLA today. They are sitting at 99 in the RPI rankings and a loss would drop them a few spots, giving us our first bad loss. Our resume is fairly strong and this would be considered a blemish. A win versus USC and a loss versus Utah, would keep them firmly below 100.

Don't **** this up buffs. I've got a plane ticket that's nonrefundable 30 minutes before today's tipoff.

Buffs favored by 9.

Let's hope we build a 15 point lead with 8 minutes left and can take our foot off the gas and get some rest.

Buffs favored by 9.

Let's hope we build a 15 point lead with 8 minutes left and can take our foot off the gas and get some rest.
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

:ROFLMAO:

I don't think the MGM grand will be hosting the P12 Tournament much longer...

Wow, Oregon only averaging 7467 in attendance at home this season. They had a fantastic season and are fun to watch. Why can't they get people to the games? Must be the ugly floor or does Altman have really bad BO. Seems like Phil could spare plenty of Nike **** to give away.
Hippies in Eugene don't care about basketball...:)

We will be playing there next year. I plan to attend and hope they are able to put CU fans together instead of being spread out all over the stadium.

WhyTF was that game not on Pac12 mountain?
Haven't you been reading all the stuff about the regional networks only carrying the regional teams?
For this game, it would have been on the National feed and PAC12 Wa and PAC12 Bay Area.

Haven't you been reading all the stuff about the regional networks only carrying the regional teams?
For this game, it would have been on the National feed and PAC12 Wa and PAC12 Bay Area.
This drives me crazy, a good live game is on and they have some 15 year-old Duck game on Pac12 Oregon.

How much job security does Johnny Dawkins have? Mike Montgomery set the bar awfully high for that program. On paper Dawkins' overall record looks pretty solid but that was a horrible way to go out in a year where he had to be thinking of at least another good NIT run.

How much job security does Johnny Dawkins have? Mike Montgomery set the bar awfully high for that program. On paper Dawkins' overall record looks pretty solid but that was a horrible way to go out in a year where he had to be thinking of at least another good NIT run.

It's mind boggling that Stanford would tolerate one NCAA Tournament in 8 seasons. 15-15 this season and probably not NIT.

Usc just took the Bruins down by 24. Lots of blowouts so far this tourney. Boy did ucla really tank this year since beating Kentucky, Gonzaga, and Arizona early in the season.

This drives me crazy, a good live game is on and they have some 15 year-old Duck game on Pac12 Oregon.
When we lived in Oregon and now in Boulder, we got the Pac12 National feed in HD and then the P12 regional channel as well (only in SD).

I've heard a lot of complaining about folks not being able to watch the games on their regional P12 network, but why not watch the national feed?

When we lived in Oregon and now in Boulder, we got the Pac12 National feed in HD and then the P12 regional channel as well (only in SD).

I've heard a lot of complaining about folks not being able to watch the games on their regional P12 network, but why not watch the national feed?
Probably because I'm an idot.

Although the HD feed is only the regional P12 network. I never bothered to go looking through the SD channels until reading your post. I can watch the national feed there but I really don't like SD.

Back