What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-2018 Bowl Season

Saban doesnt even need good coaches. The style he employs is just plug and play when you always have the biggest, fastest, strongest players.

So, if Alabama loses will you still claim them the national champions cuz just know they are the better team?

Hard to call that awful in real time.
Well, ‘bama also had a false start. So if they’d called that it still would’ve been a re-punt. Oh, and another critical missed call. How can you miss a face mask on the guy with the ball?

Well, ‘bama also had a false start. So if they’d called that it still would’ve been a re-punt. Oh, and another critical missed call. How can you miss a face mask on the guy with the ball?

The facemask was the much more egregious missed call. But I know better to get into a conversation with you about officiating.

gotta keep Bama in the game
Nah. Just missed it. On replay, I think what happened is that after pulling on the facemask his hand slipped quickly down into the collar and jerked him down that way. In real time with the guy's body turning, ref was probably blocked and only saw the end of it with the hand inside the collar.

The facemask was the much more egregious missed call. But I know better to get into a conversation with you about officiating.
Well, in this case I’m a completely neutral observer. And you are correct. In real time that would’ve been tough.

Just an embarrassment of riches when you can sit your starter that is 25-2 and this kid comes in.

Back