What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 CU Players in the NFL (Plus Draft Thread)

I also think he should be in, but I don't think it's ridiculous. I think he's borderline. Boyd Dowler and Dick Anderson also I think are borderline. It would be nice for the veteran's committee to get one or all of them in... ...but so the NFL HOF goes... ...
Dick Anderson is in the Pro Hall of Fame

I think it has more to do with most of the draft hype surrounding guys like Lattimore, Marlon Humphrey, Kevin King, Sydney Jones, Tre'Davious White, Teez Tabor, Jourdan Lewis and Adoree Jackson. Chido and Spoon have been rising fast with the fans and media, but I would imagine, most NFL GMs haven't been underrating them.

Beyond the talent, Chido is smart. NFL teams value that a lot. He's also a high character guy. Every NFL team has its "Bottom 10" list for its roster -- the guys it most worries about getting into trouble on a road trip. Another big bump with Chido is that they know he won't be one of those Bottom 10 guys. So when you stack that stuff on top of a 4.43 forty, a nearly 40" vertical, technique taught by one of the best DB coaches in the country (MacIntyre), and the ability to play left, right, slot and safety, Chido becomes about the safest pick a team can make.

Unbelievable! Good for him! He deserves everything good that's about to happen to him now and in the future. He's also representing the university with class in interviews like those where he shows he is a mature, smart and respectful young man. Go chido!!

I know a lot of teams really like him. Hoping Denver has a shot but seems like we are looking elsewhere. Dude like this, you can play in different positions, I like that about him. Love to see him be a Bronco.

I have no idea what my Cards are going to do but I wouldn't mind them trading down and pairing Chido with PP and the badger.

I'd love for the Cards to pick up Chido. That is a solidly run organization from what my FIL says and the Bidwell's really seem to take care of their players.
He worked for them for about 20 years. Chido would be able to go against some damn good receivers in practice and have some great mentors in the Honeybadger and PP.

Back