What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 NBA Draft & CU Pro Prospects

If not for this monumental draft screw up in 2003, Chauncey would have led a dynasty in Detroit.

I believe the Nuggets had the worst record in the league that year and still couldn't get higher than the 3rd pick. That may have been a blessing since Vandeweghe had a huge hard on for Milicic. It was a badly kept secret that he would have picked him over 'Melo.

T-Wolves are gonna be scary next year. Monk is gonna ball with Kemba.

Two more picks until Nuggets go - I love White, but I do not expect that pick. They have a crowded backcourt and could use instead a good wing or 4. I was hoping for Ferguson or Giles, but let's see.

I believe the Nuggets had the worst record in the league that year and still couldn't get higher than the 3rd pick. That may have been a blessing since Vandeweghe had a huge hard on for Milicic. It was a badly kept secret that he would have picked him over 'Melo.

I feel like the Nuggets have the worst lottery luck...I can't think of a year where we moved up from where we were supposed to pick. I hate being a Nuggets fan at times...

I think the Nuggets like White, but I think they will take Anunoby if he is there.

White and Anderson and damn twins. Spurs have a great backcourt to take over for Gino and Parker.

Awesome. Congrats to White! What a crazy journey.

Perfect landing spot for him. The Spurs got a baller and White is in a position to succeed.

Great spot for him. He'll do better there than he every could with the Nuggets. And since I'm lukewarm on the Nuggets anyway since I don't like the NBA, that sounds better awesome.

So Awesome!!!!! Congrats Derrick!!!! Even with only one season he'll go down as one of greatest Buffs.

This is mostly sour grapes on my part because I really wanted the Nuggets to take him, but there will be a lot of NBA GM's that will wish they'd have picked White.

giphy.gif

Back