What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac-12 is gonna be stacked

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Quarterbacks generally drive things, especially in the Pac-12. Just about everyone returns.

Arizona - Dawkins is back for his junior year (backup Solomon is a Sr if he doesn't leave)
Arizona State - Wilkins is back for his junior year
Cal - who knows what they'll do at QB? I don't think anyone but Webb has thrown a pass this year
Colorado - lose Sefo (but 2017 soph Montez was a Pac-12 POTW when he started at Oregon)
Oregon - the true frosh Herbert looks good and should be better next year
Oregon State - McMaryon, Garretson & Blount all return + Moran redshirting & waiting in wings
Stanford - Keller Chryst returns for Sr year & the offense has taken off since he replaced Burns as the starter
UCLA - Rosen returns from injury for his junior year
USC - Darnold returns for his soph campaign
Utah - Williams returns for his senior year
Washington - Browning returns for his junior year
Washington State - Falk could come back for his senior year, otherwise probably Hilinski as a soph

I'd suspect that USC will be favored in the South and Washington will be favored in the North, but there are a lot of good teams with experienced QBs they'll have to get through.

I'm thinking our O will be better but our D not as good next year. But PAC12 should have a better year in 17,

Back