What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Paradise Jam in Virginia (formerly St. Thomas)

The Wright brothers are kicking ass. McKinley had 21 before fouling out. Namon with 19.

Last edited:
4-0. McKinley Wright getting better by the game. Defense is something we could describe generously as a work in progress.

The Wright brothers are kicking ass. McKinley had 21 before fouling out.
We'll see how he does against more stout competition later this non-conference, but he looks like an amazing find. Could be the start of a strong 3-4 years of Buffs bball.

Tad is on now. Praising Drake. Said for a quick turn around we did a great job. Sounds a bit perturbed about the whistles in the second half. The Drake kid, Temmer, shot 18 free throws. Tad is talking about McKinley learning you can’t take contact on defense without getting called. Pissed about rebounding. We were out rebounded 32 - 30. Says Mercer will be, by far, the best team we’ve played. They have 5 seniors. Room for improvement. Good to learn while winning.

I think the issue on fouls is that they are calling the defender when the offensive player is initiating the contact.

I can't say enough about how good McKinley Wright is, just 4 games into his college career. He plays more like a senior than our seniors.

And credit to Dom stepping in for 2 solid minutes at the end. He had a pretty rough night but did what he needed to do at the end.

I listened to the second half. Good win for these guys. Got a little dicey there for a bit but they closed it out.

This team is going to get better and better throughout the year with McKinely at the helm and the young guns playing together.

I can't wait to see these guys in late February and March. I predict some big upsets at the keg.

Love the excitement in the basketball thread. Hopefully translates to attendance. Kids playing exciting ball. McKinley is someone to watch in person. Time of game and opponent shouldn't matter. Football season all but over. No excuses

Siewert went down with ankle sprain in yesterdays game and not expected to play tonight. Walton to get some minutes.

So far, so good. Mercer's a quality opponent. Gonna need to avoid a dry spell tonight.
Win or lose, these are the types of games that pay dividends later in the season. A tourney on the line, a more mature opponent, etc. They'll grow up a lot during a game like this.

Really good game. Buffs are playing their best game of the year to date. Up 2 at the half.

It's been interesting listening to Johnson and Wilke the last few games, rather than watching on TV. I'd much rather watch on TV, but it's nice to get the opinions of guys who see the players play at least a couple of times a week rather than the typical TV broadcasts that seem to make the same talking points game after game. Except for Walton. I'll always take me some crazy Bill stories.

Oh man is this team going to be incredible to watch in a year or two. The squad is young, but the potential is sky high.

Back