What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

OK, I'll bite. What is Pritchard's slip?

What did he say?
Maybe hawg heard something different, but all I heard Pritch say that while he was up there for the Homecoming game, he heard some "interesting names" from "sources" inside the AD as possible candidates and that "he'll just leave it at that". If that's true, it would signal that the possibility of MM not returning (whether by firing or taking another job) has been on the table and discussed for some time now. Or, it could mean that Pritch just had some speculative conversations about the hypothetical of MM not returning, just like we have here.

Bill clark from UAB. He has done an amazing job with the program after the school killed football for 2 years.

Bill clark from UAB. He has done an amazing job with the program after the school killed football for 2 years.

Clark has done an amazing job, but I do not see the fit. He a state of Alabama lifer.

Nope. Just an indication of activity. And promise.
Yeah, it made me feel better that it sounded like there were conversations being had internally about it. I was originally just saying that the specific names being thrown around here are nothing more than speculation/hope/desire/etc with no real smoke whatsoever.

If he takes that job, I'm going to assume he was never even considered as an option by RG.
I think that’s a safe bet. The Kansas job has no competitive advantage over a possible CU opening. It could also be that he’s just making it look like he’s still actively searching for a coaching job so he continues to collect his LSU check. Once CU is a publicly announced option, maybe then we’ll start hearing about him talking with RG.

Clark has done an amazing job, but I do not see the fit. He a state of Alabama lifer.

Maybe that’s the problem with cu everyone is worried about a fit to boulder instead of good football coaches. Almost 20 yrs now of trying to find the right fit.
Fun to speculate I’m not sure George pulls the trigger.

You discount Pritchard’s slip?
My brothers daughters husbands sisters mother met the mother of RGs housekeeper at the beauty salon and she said it’s a done deal that MM is done and Gregg Brandon will be the new head coach.

Last edited:
My brothers daughters husbands sisters mother met the mother of RGs housekeeper at the beauty salon and she said it’s a done deal that MM is done and Gregg Brandon will be the new head coach.
I heard that too, we might be related....

Back