What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

Firing Harbaugh would be about the stupidest thing they could possibly do.

So naturally that’s what will happen.

Who gets fired first-David Beaty at Kansas or Scottie Montgomery at East Carolina?
I don't know, but I think they'll both get fired before the season's over. Both would be on my very short list if I needed a WR Coach, with Montgomery being better if I needed an OC and Beaty being better if I needed an RC.

I don't know, but I think they'll both get fired before the season's over. Both would be on my very short list if I needed a WR Coach, with Montgomery being better if I needed an OC and Beaty being better if I needed an RC.
Beaty would be awesome at CU as RC

He has had talent and it was there the day he showed up. He's killing that program.
Just checked - UNC is hosting UCF this week, too. That looks live a very likely home loss that could get ugly.

It's obviously not a post for this year's carousel, but can't help but notice how some big name offseason hires have struggled so far this season and none has hit the ground running (and I realise this is hard on Fisher as Clemson is a game you can definitely lose without shame)

Frost at *ebraska 0-1
Mullen at Florida 1-1 with their first loss against Kentucky since Reagan was in office
Kelly at UCLA 0-2 with losses against Cincinnati and Oklahoma
Jimbo Fisher 1-1
Willie Taggart 1-1 and struggled badly in both games
Sumlin 0-2 with an ass kicking against Houston

It's obviously not a post for this year's carousel, but can't help but notice how some big name offseason hires have struggled so far this season and none has hit the ground running (and I realise this is hard on Fisher as Clemson is a game you can definitely lose without shame)

Frost at *ebraska 0-1
Mullen at Florida 1-1 with their first loss against Kentucky since Reagan was in office
Jimbo Fisher 1-1
So far, Herm Edwards is the best offseason hire. :confused:

Even though these jobs are big time, they had problems with their last coaching groups in developing good, winning cultures. The other coaches were fired or bolted, but their underdeveloped talent stayed. Those lazy, underdeveloped players don’t just become winners because of a winning coach. They have to get cycled out of the program first and then good coaches can put their stamp on things.

Even though these jobs are big time, they had problems with their last coaching groups in developing good, winning cultures. The other coaches were fired or bolted, but their underdeveloped talent stayed. Those lazy, underdeveloped players don’t just become winners because of a winning coach. They have to get cycled out of the program first and then good coaches can put their stamp on things.

That was my thinking here, too. It almost seems like those jobs were open for a reason.

From what I've seen, Herm's guys love playing for him. That counts for something I suppose. It doesn't hurt they actually had some very talented players he inherited.:D It'll be interesting to watch going forward. Wow, Florida State is a mess. I don't even know what to say about that one?

Frost at *ebraska 0-1
Kelly at UCLA 0-2 with losses AT HOME against Cincinnati and Oklahoma
Jimbo Fisher 1-1
Fify

Frost at *ebraska 0-1
Jimbo Fisher 1-1

Hate to say it but I think Frost is gonna have pretty good success at Nebraska and the same with Mullen, they both just need a little time. But that still has to be a disappointing loss for UF yesterday at home. And if last night is any indication at all A&M's future is very bright.

But yea, bad start for Chip and both Taggart and Sumlin look lost.

Back