What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 CU NFL Draft & Free Agency Thread

Ready for 6pm. Hopefully Oliver slips into the 1st round which is certainly possible.

Patriots please
Saw some chatter last night that the Chiefs might be targeting Oliver and could trade up to grab him at the end of the first. He's a perfect fit for their defensive scheme.

Saw some chatter last night that the Chiefs might be targeting Oliver and could trade up to grab him at the end of the first. He's a perfect fit for their defensive scheme.
Great news for Oliver. I just wish it wasn't the Chiefs.:D The world is an imperfect place.

Really hope ICUBoy gets a shot. He deserves at least that.
DboiFEuVQAECO_a.jpg

I wonder if Josh Rosen, as a 1st round pick, will lobby his team to spend a pick on Shay Fields. They were absolutely dirty as battery mates in high school. I'd think that if a team goes with a QB and hangs so much of the future of the franchise on him that they'd want to make him as comfortable as possible in his first camp. Something to watch on the last day of the draft.

I wonder if Josh Rosen, as a 1st round pick, will lobby his team to spend a pick on Shay Fields. They were absolutely dirty as battery mates in high school. I'd think that if a team goes with a QB and hangs so much of the future of the franchise on him that they'd want to make him as comfortable as possible in his first camp. Something to watch on the last day of the draft.

Kind of a side note, but didn't you use to do a draft prediction thread?

Really hope Phil lands in a good situation, he's earned it and then some.
what I am saying. Kid has proved his work ethics and desire. Deserves a chance to prove what he can do. Would love to see him on the Bronco roster as a local kid staying in the state he proudly promotes. PL would be a great roster addition to any team though. He has that infectious personality and would make any team better IMO.

Gotta think that with all these teams needing CB as of right now that Isaiah Oliver hears his name tonight.

I love Atlanta for Oliver.

Legit shot to win a championship with a young team that has a lot of weapons.

Am I the only one who was getting irrationally pissed off as the 2nd round went on and he hadn't been picked?
I think getting pissed off was completely rational. At least I'm justifying it that way. Oliver is going to make the Falcons proud of the pick.

Am I the only one who was getting irrationally pissed off as the 2nd round went on and he hadn't been picked?
Hardly....very frustrating.

Nope. I was getting freaking irrationally pissed as well.
:)

Oliver was very positive and sounded grateful and happy. A very classy young man. Maybe with a little chip on his shoulder

Back