What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 CU NFL Draft & Free Agency Thread

The blocking is a good point. Fields was by far the worst and least willing blocker of all the WRs at CU, and that could ultimately be his downfall at the NFL level.

He also wasn't great at catching the ball in traffic.

I hope all three get a solid opportunity with teams that are a good fit. At this point it is speculation about how they will end up but I think Bobo could overcome the things that will keep him from being drafted.

McCartney is going to be fine in his future with or without the NFL as he is on his way to a medical career and is an outstanding student.

It would have been interesting to see what kind of a player he could have been though had he not destroyed his knee. He came back last year but didn't look close to what he was pre-injury.

Phil is in my top 3 pantheon of all time football buffs. So glad him and Sefo got to break through together.
My favorite player for years has been Chris Brown. The Nebraska game left quite the impression on my younger self long before I set foot on campus. PL might just have replaced him.

upload_2018-4-6_10-12-35.jpeg
upload_2018-4-6_10-13-55.jpeg
images

images

upload_2018-4-6_10-16-29.jpeg

One of 3 RBs mentioned
Phillip Lindsay, Colorado (5-7, 184, 4.39)
Lindsay didn’t miss a game in the past four seasons, finishing as the Colorado record-holder for all-purpose yardage (5,926). A three-year team captain, he doesn’t have a traditional build, but he runs with energy and displays reliable hands (116 career catches). And he ran a 4.39 40 at the Colorado pro day.

If he's available as an UDFA, I think he'd be a priority for the Broncos as a local kid, but I don't see the Broncos spending draft capital on a RB like Phil, when they have De'Angelo Henderson.

And as much as Phil loves Colorado Henderson might be exactly why he wouldn't sign in Denver. I'd love to see him as a Bronco but the Broncos spent a draft choice on Henderson and it would be very rare for a team to keep two of backs who are both small.

Back