What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Depth Chart Prediction

A
It's crazy to think about the legit size and youth we have at OLB.

Callier, Wells, Falo, Sparaco, Tchangam are all at least 6'2" 240.
And I would dare to say that Callier, Tchangam, and Sparaco will be in the 250's in the fall....can't wait to see Wells out there.

I agree. I see Eliot doing a heavy rotation at OLB to keep those guys fresh and fast so that they're flying around and getting a full speed pass rush from the position at all times with different looks coming from the different guys. Nobody getting worn down by a 310 lb OT beating on him for 80 snaps.

I see us being much better at both the OLB and ILB spots this season and with enough depth to keep a rotation going. We should be able to get a big jump in pass rush out of a couple of those guys.

Key though is going to be if the DL can be effective enough holding the LOS against the run to force opponents into passing situations. If teams can control us running the ball then our LBs and DBs will be less effective.

Back