What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Euless used to be very good. I don't follow as much as I used to but I'm pretty sure they are still good.

Just looking through some of the RTs, offers, Scout board, etc. and it looks like we are going HARD after the top prospects in Texas for 2018. Obviously, we shouldn't expect anything less going forward, but it's just such a welcome change of pace to see it.

Just looking through some of the RTs, offers, Scout board, etc. and it looks like we are going HARD after the top prospects in Texas for 2018. Obviously, we shouldn't expect anything less going forward, but it's just such a welcome change of pace to see it.

Yeah, I am actually a little suprised to see so many Texas offers. Great to see it a primary state going forward and not just a one-off for the 2017 class.

Free Safety type who is pretty athletic (mid to high 11s in the 100m with a 37" vertical). Not sure if this would be a scholarship guy, but might be someone to keep an eye on.

Says he is a '16 commit. Did he attend then leave and go to a JUCO? How many years does he have left?

Yes. He was a 2016 recruit out of high school who played as a true freshman at JUCO. He's be a 3 to play 2 guy when he commits to a 4-year college after this season.

TE camped with CU last year and suffered an Achilles injury. Now back and seems very interested in CU. His coach, Rich Fisher, played at CU back in the day and I believe that Hagan is the close friend on our staff that Peters referenced. Els and Chidera both recruiting. Els and Fisher coached together at Nebraska for 4 years. Peters is a 6'5" traditional TE who is a pretty complete player at the position.

Back