What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

There is a catch-all thread for 2019 here.

Either way, Forbes provides another confirmation of something we all know!

No way Charlottesville is top 3 happy. Doesn’t Forbes know about the white nationalism riots?

Was pretty much a tackling machine as a safety at Creek. I took a look at his MaxPreps page and it looks like he missed some games as a senior but averaged nearly 8 tackles a game when he played.

This is an excellent PWO who I'd expect to be very good on our special teams coverage. Beyond that, who knows?

Laser timed 4.6 second 40 while training with Elite Speed. Definitely a guy who can cover punts and kickoffs. https://www.elitespeedapp.com/profile/dustinjohnson0

Was pretty much a tackling machine as a safety at Creek. I took a look at his MaxPreps page and it looks like he missed some games as a senior but averaged nearly 8 tackles a game when he played.

This is an excellent PWO who I'd expect to be very good on our special teams coverage. Beyond that, who knows?

Laser timed 4.6 second 40 while training with Elite Speed. Definitely a guy who can cover punts and kickoffs. https://www.elitespeedapp.com/profile/dustinjohnson0

Listed at 6'1" 185lbs. If that is close and he has that kind of speed he isn't far from being a D1 safety prospect physically.

Would love to see him out there in a Buffs uniform.

This is a very good get as a PWO. He isn't a blazer but he is fast enough to play safety at the P5 level. Has the height but needs to put on some bulk but not an unreasonable or unusual amount. Played well for a good HS team.

There is a reason he didn't get P5 scholly offers right out of HS but it wouldn't surprise me if he develops into a guy who earns one at CU.

The SEC... It just means more...
This was just sad to watch, though. Kid looked so shook up that his mom stomped off.

There were comments by him that he'd spent all night crying and praying, hating that he had to decide his future in the next day. As a parent, I don't understand how mom wasn't supportive on this and wasn't his biggest cheerleader. It's a full damn scholarship to the University of Florida. It's her son. Get some ****ing perspective, lady. WTF is wrong with people?

Back