What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

If this turns out to be true, it would be an amazing turn around from MM’s first few years.

It could be true. We have a good punter, very good kicker, and our return guys are all fast and shifty. Special teams might be the difference in a few games this year. Incredible what a coaching change can do there. Neinas was awful.

Toby wasn't the only coach on staff you could say that about.
Still isn’t. Took far too long to get rid of our non-recruiting defensive line coach. Still not quite sure why we have the tight end coach and I really am starting to question Adams recruiting ability. I think some good pieces have been added to the staff but there still are far too many coaches that can’t get the kids here that we need. This team I think could be pretty amazing if we had the talent on the offensive and defensive lines that we have at quarterback, wide receiver and defensive backs. Even though much of that talent is still unproven, it at least looks pretty good on paper.

Still isn’t. Took far too long to get rid of our non-recruiting defensive line coach. Still not quite sure why we have the tight end coach and I really am starting to question Adams recruiting ability. I think some good pieces have been added to the staff but there still are far too many coaches that can’t get the kids here that we need. This team I think could be pretty amazing if we had the talent on the offensive and defensive lines that we have at quarterback, wide receiver and defensive backs. Even though much of that talent is still unproven, it at least looks pretty good on paper.

Been saying this for months on here-but that promotion he got was silly.

It could be true. We have a good punter, very good kicker, and our return guys are all fast and shifty. Special teams might be the difference in a few games this year. Incredible what a coaching change can do there. Neinas was awful.
I.e. we get to start on the 25 like everyone else after a kickoff.

ebe.gif

I'm excited for this game this year. We broke the pattern of win 2 lose 1 last season... good chance to rack up 4 in a row against them this year, which would be the longest streak since 1987 to 1998. For all the hand-wringing about this game, CSU hasn't won 2 in a row since 1999-2000, and prior to that their win streak was 1948-1949!

Sad!

It's all they have in life. If they beat CU they have something positive to gloat about for a year. If they lose to them, they're just a middle of the pack MWC team. Quite a depressing outlook, the CU game is all they have. Once they are past that, nobody in the state or country cares that you have a 7 game win streak over New Mexico.

I'm excited for this game this year. We broke the pattern of win 2 lose 1 last season... good chance to rack up 4 in a row against them this year, which would be the longest streak since 1987 to 1998. For all the hand-wringing about this game, CSU hasn't won 2 in a row since 1999-2000, and prior to that their win streak was 1948-1949!

Sad!

There's no ****ing reason why we should lose this game.

Back