What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

He is, he’s just named Brendan Lewis

I love Brendan Lewis but he has some things to show before I compare him athletically with Kordell. Lewis is fast, Kordell was a legit 4.4 guy, faster. Lewis still has some time but Kordell was also stouter than Lewis, and few ever had the arm strength of Stewart.

Lewis looks like a special athlete at QB but Kordell was beyond special into that rare category. Had Kordell been brought up in and had a chance to play in today's offenses he could have been ridiculous.

Tucker has a great smile, but I think he needs more than this one picture pose.
I have a couple buddies who all have the same hand gestures in every picture they take. One always gives the thumbs up, and the other always gives the cringe-worthy "peace"/"deuces" sign. This is Tucker's. I like to think of it as a repeatable and sustainable part of his sales process.

Every coach does this finger point. I have a theory that Tucker’s perfecting it so that recruits will start to believe the pose originated with him. When other coaches do the finger point in pictures with them, they’ll be thinking of Coach Tucker.

Not sure where to ask this question - either here or the Roster thread, so going with here. In the Buffzone chat that Howell does, he mentioned that he had also heard a rumor a fan had asked about. That is that Moretti suffered a setback, but this time it was a tear in his foot. Does anyone know more? I know he may not have been a large part of our forecast this season, but I think everyone would like to see the kid get healthy and see consistent minutes one day.

Not sure where to ask this question - either here or the Roster thread, so going with here. In the Buffzone chat that Howell does, he mentioned that he had also heard a rumor a fan had asked about. That is that Moretti suffered a setback, but this time it was a tear in his foot. Does anyone know more? I know he may not have been a large part of our forecast this season, but I think everyone would like to see the kid get healthy and see consistent minutes one day.
Not sure if you're a member but there's discussion about it over on 247s forums.

Somebody find that pic from the time that A&M did a women's clinic and proceeded to go full Aggy.

Never mind, here it is. In case anyone hasn't seen this, it is 100% real slide presentation Aggy coaches put on for women at their Women's Clinic. Two coaches were suspended. Good times.
Screen-Shot-2016-07-29-at-8.07.55-PM.png

worth mention: Brian Cabral,Gary Barnett and Barry Helton now in CU Hall of Fame. Very happy for Brian.

https://www.buffzone.com/2019/06/12/cu-buffs-athletics-announces-2019-hall-of-fame-class/

big fan of Cabral. i used to walk past the Dal every morning early....early....and Coach was always out there taking in the air, looking out off the bluff there to the north....always had something good to say about being up early and beautiful Colorado mornings. Great Buff.

Last edited:
It’s cool to see Kordell back in the mix and pumping up the program. I think MT brings even more credibility and respect than many people believe.

I think people here downplay the advantage that the scenery in boulder plays in recruiting too much. I mean, you arent going to see blue chip recruits commit JUST because of it, but its definitely a big advantage.

When i was in high school, i was not into nature 1at all, but even i was blown away when i first saw boulder and was super excited about living there.

big fan of Cabral. i used to walk past the Dal every morning early....early....and Coach was always out there taking in the air, looking out off the bluff there to the north....always had something good to say about being up early and beautiful Colorado mornings. Great Buff.
Coach was walking down the bridge one morning before youth camp as we were walking up with our bikes. He looked good and healthy. Didn't want to bother him, so just told him good morning.

Back