What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 HCMM Hat Thread

Agree, he would’ve left CU after the one big season if he’d gotten a decent offer. He is not likely to be a P5 coach again.

If Ole Piss have a top 20 defensive season in the next two seasons and a job like Duke or Vandy opens, he’ll get a long look. Otherwise, I agree with you that he’s unlikely to get a whack at a P5 job.

I think AD's would look at it more that he had great success at SJSU and rescued CU, while having to work with a west coast based staff in underfunded programs. He is a southerner, has more ties to the region, and would have more resources and access to a southeast staff.

But that all depends on how Ole Miss's defense does this season and next.

His coaching ties are mostly related to David Cutcliffe and his recruiting is bad. SEC teams, even Vandy, expect their coaches to recruit.

Although, when you guys start having the tops of year ears cut off you will wish you’d worn one of those hats.

Thanks to the mods for taking my comment to its own place!

I wish CU had written the contract right!

I wish MM was not sucking the cash life out of the program and thus hurting “his” players!

I hate the hat, but own a flourescent yellow one of them!

I agree he would be a top G5 Coach and will maybe end up at an American Athletic Conference school hopefully, like a Memphis?

That hat. Hated it then. Still hate it. Glad it’s gone.
Yeah. As if RG didn’t have enough reason to fire him he has to wear that atrocity.

I've had skin cancer on the back of my neck twice.

Not only do I not mind the hat but I endorse it.

That hat isn't ugly, ugly is the long line of 30 plus stitches after having the tumor removed.

That hat isn't ugly, ugly is the long line of 30 plus stitches after having the tumor removed.

No disrespect intended MtnBuff
Skin cancer is legit
But........

upload_2019-3-8_0-7-35.jpeg

He's not a HC anymore...maybe rename the thread. Former HCMM or Ole DCMM. Just a suggestion.

This explains everything! No wonder your posts are a mile long, you’re cherishing all your moments now.

;) Glad your safe, that’s no joke.

It’s not the fried stuff that puts on the weight in the South. It’s the pound of sugar they put in every glass of iced tea.
I could never live in the south. Fried and sweet? Those are two things I don’t even like. Give me grilled and plain.
At some point they will figure out how to fry sweet tea, and the joy will be beyond measure.

Fried pork chops are a thing. Along with two different sides of fried somethings.
Beacon Restaurant.

One meat, two sides, rolls, cornbread, butter, pie and ice tea.

$3.57

I didn’t have enough to pay many nights. They put my ticket in the cigar box with 100s of others.

I paid as I could.

Good folks, good food and good memories from my grad school years in Oxpatch.

Beacon Restaurant.

$3.57

I didn’t have enough to pay many nights. They put my ticket in the cigar box with 100s of others.

I paid as I could.

Maybe, now that you’re rich, you could ship them a dime or two to cover the box?

See my post above.

Beacon Restaurant.

$3.57

I paid as I could.

Heh. I got in but went to CU instead. Most of my limited Deep South experiences were in Augusta. And no I never been to the golf course.

Hahahaha. Everyone knows I’d never eat white bread, pure crap. Nah, I dunno my mom always cooked when we were growing up, I can’t stomach that stuff and I don’t enjoy it. Give me grilled steak/pork/chicken, potatoes/sweet potatoes/rice and fresh vegetables every day of the week.

Back