What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

By the way, that’s why I don’t like fouling up 3. Actually a chance to lose the game.

By the way, that’s why I don’t like fouling up 3. Actually a chance to lose the game.

I guess. What's more likely to happen - a guy getting loose and hitting a three, or a guy hitting the first foul shot, deliberately missing the second (but still hitting the rim), the offensive team getting the rebound, and then hitting a buzzer beater?

I guess. What's more likely to happen - a guy getting loose and hitting a three, or a guy hitting the first foul shot, deliberately miss the second, the offensive team gets the rebound, and then hit a buzzer beater?

You can’t lose in regulation if you don’t foul. There is a chance to lose in regulation if you do.

That game was so exciting that it almost makes up for me not winning my 6:1 TT-Purdue money line parlay.

Damnit. A Purdue win would’ve put me in a great position to win a 90+person pool too.

That game was so exciting that it almost makes up for me not winning my 6:1 TT-Purdue money line parlay.

Damnit. A Purdue win would’ve put me in a great position to win a 90+person pool too.

Too bad the ncaa doesn’t want us wagerers to watch.... we’ve no investment in the games until the very end at all!

1ho0wcu28bp21.png

A few weeks ago in another thread (divisional tournaments):

I watched some of the TTU game yesterday and thought they'd have won the PAC12!

I might be picking TTU in my NCAA tourney bracket to win it all. Insanely good defense and their offense has hit a groove the last part of the season. Great team.

I should have filled out a brackett! Hopefully, 'Nik did and followed his instincts! TTU in final 4 is an amazing story.

A few weeks ago in another thread (divisional tournaments):

I should have filled out a brackett! Hopefully, 'Nik did and followed his instincts! TTU in final 4 is an amazing story.
Yep. I decided to roll with it. Got them beating Duke in the Final 4 and then taking down Kentucky to win it all.

Yep. I decided to roll with it. Got them beating Duke in the Final 4 and then taking down Kentucky to win it all.
Tech very well could win. As far as the Duke game, is Reddish gonna go? Zion and Barrett are gonna get theirs. They gotta have one more to take up the slack, most likely. Who knows if Jones will shoot it like he did last game?

This game has not been played at the level the games yesterday were played. Still looking to be dramatic, but yesterday was higher quality hoops.

Back