What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

Plenty of times its been called when is wasn't deliberate, but accidental. He dribbled off of his own foot though so nevermind.
The ball hitting below the knee with a deliberate kick, is a kicked ball. Everything else is fine.

Pretty cool to see Texas Tech playing for a national championship, the Mahomes factor aside. Plus it's good to see a Big 12 team not named Kansas in the championship game.

Go Big12!

If Owens is healthy, I don't know if UVa has much of a chance.

Look at it this way - Tech had quite a few things go wrong tonight (Owens getting the **** beat out of him by his own teammates, Culver struggling for 35 minutes) and still beat MSU by 10.

Virginia is probably better than Sparty, but not tons better, and like Sparty, they play in a manner that Tech is very comfortable with.

Pretty cool to see Texas Tech playing for a national championship, the Mahomes factor aside. Plus it's good to see a Big 12 team not named Kansas in the championship game.

Go Big12!

Yeah, Kelce was whooping it up next to Mahomes.

Kinda makes me want to root for Virginia.

Somewhere in Boulder or out on the recruiting trail, there's a coach who is majorly aroused at the moment. May the best Tadball contestant win on Monday night.

At the beginning of the year a guy bet $1,500 on Texas Tech winning it all. If Tech does, the bet is worth over $300K. The thing is, the guy sold his ticket to a speculator for $60K. I wonder if he’s regretting that?

At the beginning of the year a guy bet $1,500 on Texas Tech winning it all. If Tech does, the bet is worth over $300K. The thing is, the guy sold his ticket to a speculator for $60K. I wonder if he’s regretting that?
I would have loved being in both living rooms tonight

Tech can win. One, they have some dudes that can play. Two, don't be afraid in that moment. Probably the only chance you'll ever have to bring home a title. As far as the betting, Idk, leave it up to DBT.:D

Just my opinion, but they rarely if ever call traveling or carried ball per the rules, so why would they call a double dribble that isn't the blatant stop then start again. Also the kicked ball we have seen it called where there was only the deliberate kicking motion, but the ball was never contacted. Point is people should shut the hell up about violations. Fouls are far more important to get correct. If video AI was used to referee NCAA and NBA games per the written rules it would become unwatchable.

Just my opinion, but they rarely if ever call traveling or carried ball per the rules, so why would they call a double dribble that isn't the blatant stop then start again. Also the kicked ball we have seen it called where there was only the deliberate kicking motion, but the ball was never contacted. Point is people should shut the hell up about violations. Fouls are far more important to get correct. If video AI was used to referee NCAA and NBA games per the written rules it would become unwatchable.

So.... your point is, don't enforce the rules?

TTU doesn’t turn the ball over and has been shooting close to 40% from 3. Any team that does that while playing defense like they do is about impossible to beat. UVA’s great perimeter defense is the key on Monday. If they can limit Tech from 3, they can win. If Tech gets it going from deep, I expect to see the Red Raiders cutting down the nets.

TTU doesn’t turn the ball over and has been shooting close to 40% from 3. Any team that does that while playing defense like they do is about impossible to beat. UVA’s great perimeter defense is the key on Monday. If they can limit Tech from 3, they can win. If Tech gets it going from deep, I expect to see the Red Raiders cutting down the nets.

Culver's only really been effective on the O end for about 10 minutes of the last 2 games....in which Tech beat #1 seed Gonzaga and Izzo. Scary.

Back