What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Official Bold Predictions Thread

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
This the bold predictions thread, not to be confused with the regular W/L prediction thread.

Let’s hear some for Offense, Defense, ST, coaching, individual player stats/awards, whatever you feel like predicting that would be considered “edgy”. Could be positive or negative.

A few for me:

- Montez is named a team captain for the first time in his career and proceeds to have his best statistical season

- TEs have 50+ combined receptions

- The defense ends as a top 3 run defense in the Pac 12

- Daniel Arias is second on the team in receiving yardage
- DB becomes a mess and some players have to be moved from other positions to help with depth
- Offense is top 5 in the conference (oline will be a complete changeover for the last regime)

- Daniel Arias is second on the team in receiving yardage
- DB becomes a mess and some players have to be moved from other positions to help with depth
- Offense is top 5 in the conference (oline will be a complete changeover for the last regime)
The second one is what worries me.

Coin flip probably as it sounds like he’s taken on more of a leadership role, but we also heard that the last two years. Not sure why you have an issue with that as a bold prediction
I just don’t think something with a 50% chance of happening constitutes as a bold prediction.

I just don’t think something with a 50% chance of happening constitutes as a bold prediction.

I actually think saying Montez will be a captain is a huge underdog. Montez hasn’t been a leader during the past two seasons when he was the main man. Now that he’s a fifth year senior, he’ll magically learn to be a leader?

If I were pricing him being named a captain, I’d say he’s +300 (3/1).

I actually think saying Montez will be a captain is a huge underdog. Montez hasn’t been a leader during the past two seasons when he was the main man. Now that he’s a fifth year senior, he’ll magically learn to be a leader?

If I were pricing him being named a captain, I’d say he’s +300 (3/1).
Is picking Zeke (assuming he plays) to be the 2019 NFL Rushing Leader "bold?" He's currently +300 on Bovada.

Nebraska fan slips a flag into the game, starts waving it around in front of CU fans and gets it shoved up his arse! Medical says he was fine, as he was preconditioned for the experience! Something about livestock, I think. Wrap at you later!

Back