What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

23-5 second half, Washington sending Buffs to pasture. Last post for me tonight, becoming an angry little biatch.​

Probably the most pathetic half of basketball I’ve seen all year and my other allegiance is to IU, a team that lost 12/13 at one point. Maybe 3 games and 3 days caught up to them

2 FGs in the half so far, yet game is still within reach.

As bad as the offense has been, the defense has been almost as good.

I'm not sure Thybulle's defense travels to the NBA. He's not going to get away with what he does in college when is he guarding NBA All Stars.

Hate these halves where we disappear. Not quite as bad as that first half against Pitt in the NCAA tournament a few years ago but still

Washington clearly the better team. Good tournament showing by the Buffs. Hopefully this team learns how to play a full 40 minute game over the summer.

Hate watching when our offense falls apart and the game swings away from us. Somehow Tad has never figured out how to get us out of our offensive slumps.

As frustrating as it is Washington is a good team. Buffs could have gotten down and quit, instead looks like they have moved the level of intensity up a notch here at the end. means they have taken some questionable shots and taken some risk on defense but they are still working hard.

And Battey is a man among boys out there. Part of the solution in the future to those offensive dry spells should be to figure out how to get him the ball deep and let him force an easy bucket or a foul (or both.)

Back