What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

So I’m wondering: were we better off in the 5th seed? Getting a game under our belt while OSU sat around? If we win tonight, that gives us 22 wins and a win over the regular season champ. That’s a pretty solid argument for an at large bid if we don’t manage to win tomorrow. We would have played OSU in the second round regardless, so did the fact that we had that first game in hand help us?

So I’m wondering: were we better off in the 5th seed? Getting a game under our belt while OSU sat around? If we win tonight, that gives us 22 wins and a win over the regular season champ. That’s a pretty solid argument for an at large bid if we don’t manage to win tomorrow. We would have played OSU in the second round regardless, so did the fact that we had that first game in hand help us?
i don't think that is a solid argument for an at large. We need to win two more games to dance.

IMO it’s all about aggressive guard penetration and the kick out to an open look. Kin’s 3pt shooting form is the best it’s been. We know Gatling can go off. Kountz and Schwartz breaking down the zone is the key.

Kim English said a key will be to rebound off the miss and get up the court before Washington can set up their zone and also making their big guy run the length of the court. Easy peasy.

The key to this game is...Lucas Siewert. If he's MIA yet again, we'll likely have a very hard road. He HAS TO provide quality minutes. If he get somewhere around 8 pts / 5 rebs and not look like he wants to be ANYWHERE ELSE but on the court, we should be in good shape.

Key #1 is to NOT turn over the ball. If we can take care of the ball against the best take-away team in the PAC then we'll have a chance to win.

We can't win this game without Tyler playing well. He is the key.

The key is whomever is playing the high post. Usually going to be Battey, I think.

IMO it’s all about aggressive guard penetration and the kick out to an open look. Kin’s 3pt shooting form is the best it’s been. We know Gatling can go off. Kountz and Schwartz breaking down the zone is the key.

So to summarize all these keys, everyone simply needs to play well. My key is Mckliney's shoulder.

Tyler Bey looks just like his mother.

Why can't our guys hit or shoot a free throw jumper? Its an easy ass shot...

Back