What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019: Recruiting News, Notes & Visitors

Have been reading Allbuffs off and on for about a year now. Signed up to to get an insider's view. Very discouraging.

Asa Turner - DB - Huskies
Washington four-star 2019 verbal ATH commit Asa Turner will not sign until February.
Turner (6'4/215) has been committed to Washington since the summer, but despite the longstanding pledge, he's not yet completely settled in his collegiate choice. That's because Notre Dame refuses to go away. The versatile athlete is the only Huskies commit who will not sign on Wednesday. They've locked in their other 20 pledges with NLIs.
Source: Adam Jude on Twitter
Dec 19 - 2:30 PM

Have been reading Allbuffs off and on for about a year now. Signed up to to get an insider's view. Very discouraging.

If you want the closest to an insider view you sign up for Adams insights at 24/7. Knowing the second it is out there isn't that important to me so I don't pay that money.

On this site though if you are just a regular member instead of a club member you are missing most of the actual insight and information. Most of the significant stuff from the pay sites eventually makes it's way here as well as information from some individuals who are close to the program.

You won't get that information though without a club membership. $20 a year gets you access to the members forums where generally anything critical or non-public gets shared.

It also helps the people who run the site keep things up and running.

If you want the closest to an insider view you sign up for Adams insights at 24/7. Knowing the second it is out there isn't that important to me so I don't pay that money.

On this site though if you are just a regular member instead of a club member you are missing most of the actual insight and information. Most of the significant stuff from the pay sites eventually makes it's way here as well as information from some individuals who are close to the program.

You won't get that information though without a club membership. $20 a year gets you access to the members forums where generally anything critical or non-public gets shared.

It also helps the people who run the site keep things up and running.
I don't think he was complaining about the "insider information" availability, but that the information itself hasn't been thrilling news.

I don't think he was complaining about the "insider information" availability, but that the information itself hasn't been thrilling news.

I wouldn't call it thrilling either but there has been a lot of interesting stuff this cycle.

It take until at least next year or later to see if it is going to be more than talk but I am happy to see us finally recognizing that we need guys on both sides of the line who are P5 level athletes and have P5 level size.

There have been some signs that HCMT is willing to go after a higher level of recruit instead of settling for "developmental" guys or "hidden gems."

Point is though that if you are just relying on the info available on the free boards on allbuffs you are only getting a part of the information available, and missing out on most of the more interesting stuff.

Back