What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019: Recruiting News, Notes & Visitors

Maybe that TE is a transfer option?

Have you found a site that lists the players in the NCAA Transfer Portal? I tried going to the NCAA site and it's not available to the public (need NCAA.org username & password to get in).

Have you found a site that lists the players in the NCAA Transfer Portal? I tried going to the NCAA site and it's not available to the public (need NCAA.org username & password to get in).
Nope. Maybe it's only available to coaches?

Nope. Maybe it's only available to coaches?
That's what I saw McMurphy say back in October when he tweeted about the new portal. Thought maybe you found a spot that was leaking the info when I saw your post about a TE.

Sweet baby Jesus make this happen!

4* OLB was MVP of the Dallas District 6 in 5A this year. Hagan recruiting with some of the recruiting assistants & GAs. Decommitted from Texas Tech on 12/1.
DtoGCOWU0AArwUZ.jpg

4* OLB was MVP of the Dallas District 6 in 5A this year. Hagan recruiting with some of the recruiting assistants & GAs. Decommitted from Texas Tech on 12/1.
DtoGCOWU0AArwUZ.jpg

Yes. This is how you get away from needing jucos!

DtoGCOWU0AArwUZ.jpg

We could probably find a walk-on opportunity for him I’m sure.

DtoGCOWU0AArwUZ.jpg

Big time need in this class.

I wonder what the dominoes are with this and how it might impact our Buffs.

Back