What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019: Recruiting News, Notes & Visitors

While I am not advocating that we make the SEC country a prime recruiting area, we do need to selectively recruit states like Louisiana, just because the amount of talent is just mind boggling.

Following CSU recruiting a bit (so I can stick it to my friends), it's clear that they are just recruiting Texas to North Carolina staying pretty much southeast of the line from DFW to Charlotte. While I don't think that's a good strategy, they have definitely found some overlooked talent in each class that is very P5 worthy. Those types typically don't have a P5 offer, but have a long list of FCS offers often times. For spot situations such as DL, I'd cast the net far and wide and have Drake scouring MS, LA, AL, and FL for kids who have both a decent GPA and an interest in a different path.

Some of our coaches should have good contacts there counting Roper, MM, Ambrose, Drake, Eliot, Brown and DaPrato.

These are ‘21 recruits but I thought it was cool seeing some Saguaro HS kids repping the Buffs at the ASU game last year. :cool:

Back