What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried that in the past but it still blocks due to location... what do I do wrong? Not an issue today, but would be good to get the gouge.
If you're on a phone using an app, it likely uses the phone's location services instead of the IP address to determine your location.

Some computer browsers will also pass on your wireless networks name /IP address, which can also be used to establish location separate from your computer's IP address.

There are ways and browsers that block both of these, but they're a lot more involved than just setting up a VPN.

If you're on a phone using an app, it likely uses the phone's location services instead of the IP address to determine your location.

Some computer browsers will also pass on your wireless networks name /IP address, which can also be used to establish location separate from your computer's IP address.

There are ways and browsers that block both of these, but they're a lot more involved than just setting up a VPN.
Privacy mode should fix that, no? Simple to use if true.

I-25 ****ing blows. Taking the CU bus from up north and it’s loaded with ugly CSU fans. I want to talk **** to them so bad.

there are no csu sheeple where i live. it is one of the many benefits.

tonight, we must crush them. i want to see relentless. after the way last season ended and the coaching change, we need to get some momentum going. i am not worried about perfect execution or first game mistakes. i want to know that we have better athletes, who are better conditioned, better prepared, and tougher than the lambs. simple.
I know we have the better athletes - I am looking for execution and discipline (which you're really saying anyway by "better prepared").

GB didn’t sound overly confident in his interview on Altitude Radio. He said the Buffs just need to find a way to win. He believes CSU will be super motivated.

On Montez, he said the key for his success is the running game. If we can run there will be less pressure on him.

When asked about the Buffs under Tucker he said we may not see it this year but down the road you will see a tougher, more physical team. He said that’s why we’re thin at DB; because they couldn’t handle the practices.

Have we lost DB’s to attrition since Tucker showed up?
Gary is a card carrying sand bagger. If he can put a chip on a players shoulder with a quote he will.

Radio pregame is on FM 93.7 iHeartRadio if you want to stream it. Larry Zimmer did a brief history of the Buff coaches. He sounded good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back