What's new

2020 CU Football Season Bold Predictions Thread

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
Idk how bold it is but I am gonna predict we will be fine at WR. Between Jackson, Bell, MLC, Rice, and Shenault, we will have enough guys to step up.

I’ll also add that I think we are going to like if Alvin Williams is a part of the rotation with Guy Thomas and Wells. Less so if Jamar Montgomery is a big part of it.

Last edited:

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Idk how bold it is but I am gonna predict we will be fine at WR. Between Jackson, Bell, MLC, Rice, and Shenault, we will have enough guys to step up.

I’ll also add that I think we are going to like if Alvin Williams is a part of the rotation with Guy Thomas and Wells. Less so if Jamar Montgomery is a big part of it.
Arias?

My prediction is that the defense will be top 4 in the conference in both yards and points/game

Gary Indiana

Club Member
Club Member

Nixon?

dwyermj

Club Member
Club Member
CU hasn't lost a regular season game after gaining bowl eligibility since 2005. We are bowl eligible now... 6-0 here we come!

Actual bold prediction - Noyer is named starting QB, Buffs start 3-0 behind top 3 defense in points/game.

goalline

Still trying to miss the ground
Club Member
Arias?

My prediction is that the defense will be top 4 in the conference in both yards and points/game
PAC12 south conference?

my bold prediction: Lytle starts all games. Lewis gets mop up duty twice and action in a third game.