What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Recruiting rankings

Where does CU finish in 2020 recruiting rankings

• Total voters
Kind of like what Bohn did by keeping a lame duck Ricardo Patton. Who wants to sign up to play for a coach when you are pretty sure he is getting fired next year. Too much uncertainty with USC and Helton

6 OL, 3 DL, 1 WR, and a kicker? That's USC's class? What the heck? Help me understand what is going on there.

Be fair they have another WR as a hard commit. They have unsurprisingly still landed some highly rated kids through all the chaos. USC recruits itself even when you’re doing everything you can to bury your football team.

Edited for clarity since nobody could catch the sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be fair they have another WR as a hard commit. They have unsurprisingly still landed some highly rated kids through all the chaos. USC recruits itself even when you’re doing everything you can to bury your football team.

Two 4* players (one outside the top 300) is really poor recruiting for USC. That is not really "recruiting itself" at all.

Two 4* players (one outside the top 300) is really poor recruiting for USC. That is not really "recruiting itself" at all.
Especially with such a small class. If USC visits and says they only have 11 spots available and they want you — that should result in a class of 11 blue chips with any level of competency from its coaching staff.

I’m not debating their class is beyond underwhelming for USC, it’s insane how bad it is for them. But, they still have an .87 average which is higher then CU and that’s with a lame duck head coach, campus scrutiny and a new AD. If CU was only taking 11 guys i wouldn’t turn down that class.

I’m not debating their class is beyond underwhelming for USC, it’s insane how bad it is for them. But, they still have an .87 average which is higher then CU and that’s with a lame duck head coach, campus scrutiny and a new AD. If CU was only taking 11 guys i wouldn’t turn down that class.

A smaller class should have a very good to great average. Any decent recruiter can make a really small class a positive.

This is honestly shocking. Not only do I not think we lost a single high profile recruit we were in on, we gained ones that we weren't expected to get. Easily the best class in a while.

This is honestly shocking. Not only do I not think we lost a single high profile recruit we were in on, we gained ones that we weren't expected to get. Easily the best class in a while.

I was just thinking that, and posted on another thread. I don’t think the Buffs “lost one” in the early period and in this period? Plus, Gonzalez flipped from Purdue! To think that this could only be the beginning of the Mel Tucker era is exciting! Come on 2020 season!!!

How the F does Cal have 26 signed recruits?
My guess is that they were under 25 last year and able to count back 1 or more early enrollees. Could also be greyshirt signees since I think those get calculated with the current class rank.

Back