What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Rocky Mountain Showdown (CANCELED) at Canvas Stadium

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

They have had 5 players transfer out so far. Still waiting to hear whether or not WR Warren Jackson will enter the NFL draft. Sounds like they are still banking on POB to be the starting QB. Thread is super early but usually pretty fun and gets us ready for that first game. Time and channel still TBD.

Last edited:
Storment is their starting LT (destination unknown)

Nouili is their starting LG (now off to Nebraska)

Prentice is starting full back (now off to South Carolina, Addazio doesn’t use a fullback tho, so smart move)

Hill was starting QB before injury (now off to South Carolina)

Blake is a freshman reserve safety.

Jackson is their starting WR1 and best player on the team that may or may not go pro (he should since Addazio offense will not play to his strengths).

Storment is their starting LT (destination unknown)

Nouili is their starting LG (now off to ****braska)

Prentice is starting full back (now off to South Carolina, Addazio doesn’t use a fullback tho, so smart move)

Hill was starting QB before injury (now off to South Carolina)

Blake is a freshman reserve safety.

Jackson is their starting WR1 and best player on the team that may or may not go pro (he should since Addazio offense will not play to his strengths).
Well, I suspected it was transfers. Not surprising, it happens every time a new Dude arrives. In csewe's case, they have few players to spare. Next year could be rough ride.

They have had 5 players transfer out so far. Still waiting to hear whether or not WR Warren Jackson will enter the NFL draft. Sounds like they are still banking on POB to be the starting QB. Thread is super early but usually pretty fun and gets us ready for that first game. Time and channel still TBD.

pencil in CBS sports network …. that's normally where csu ends up

Well, I suspected it was transfers. Not surprising, it happens every time a new Dude arrives. In csewe's case, they have few players to spare. Next year could be rough ride.

Yes, I think the transition will be tough since the personnel that joined Bobo were drawn to his offense. Addazio is much more of s run, run, pass guy. I don’t follow UF that closely, but half of my coworkers went there, so you just pick up things over the years. During the national championship run with Urban Meyer, it was Dan Mullen that was the OC. When he left, Addazio took over and ran things right into the ground. Gator fans don’t think much of him for what it’s worth.

Who is POB?

Chuck Heater coached at CU under Neuheisel.

Yes, I think the transition will be tough since the personnel that joined Bobo were drawn to his offense. Addazio is much more of s run, run, pass guy. I don’t follow UF that closely, but half of my coworkers went there, so you just pick up things over the years. During the national championship run with Urban Meyer, it was Dan Mullen that was the OC. When he left, Addazio took over and ran things right into the ground. Gator fans don’t think much of him for what it’s worth.
That is pretty much what I heard too. Very old school. Sounds like a DC's dream, load the box on first and second down. Zone blitz on 3rd.

That is pretty much what I heard too. Very old school. Sounds like a DC's dream, load the box on first and second down. Zone blitz on 3rd.

Well, Chuck Heater is certainly old school as DC. He’s got to be nearing 70.

We are going to have a blast with the dude jokes for the next several months.

giphy.gif

Will be curious to see how the offense shakes out - because they were going to return most of their starters and Bobo had it headed in the right direction at the end of the year.... but they've now lost the left side of their line?

Will be curious to see how the offense shakes out - because they were going to return most of their starters and Bobo had it headed in the right direction at the end of the year.... but they've now lost the left side of their line?
Left side of their line, an all MWC full back and I would think their best receiver.

Where’s the Skiddy work replacing the faces on the Grumpy Old Men with Grumpy Old Dudes and faces of the coach and Chucks faces?

Back