What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 NCAA Tourney 1st round game thread- #5 seed Men's bball scheduled to face #12 seed Georgetown (Sat., 3/20, 10:15 AM MT, CBS)

Fairly certain there is only one job that would pull Tad away, and Self isn't going anywhere anytime soon
We would have to go to the elite 98 and then Tad would have to meet this year - at least - for at least one more year (probably 2) before a team like Kansas would even put him on their list.

Do we even know where the next game is going to be played at?

I'd prefer to stay at Hinkle.
Court markings and commentary seemed to indicate teams were bubbled at their respective courts for the first two rounds. Not sure what happens for rounds 3 & 4, but pretty sure at Hinkle for one more game.

Fairly certain there is only one job that would pull Tad away, and Self isn't going anywhere anytime soon
We would have to go to the elite 98 and then Tad would have to meet this year - at least - for at least one more year (probably 2) before a team like Kansas would even put him on their list.
Kansas may have been Tad's dream job but I wonder how interested he would be now.

Certainly they could pay more but it wouldn't surprise me to see some boosters step up and help CU be more competitive in salary.

Tad has built his program in Boulder. He gets to run things the way he wants and do things the way he wants.

He has spoken out about Coaches like Enfield and Miller. Coaching at Kansas the way they expect would mean he would have to involve himself in those exact same activities that he has been critical in others, and Tad is a man of integrity.

For Tad, winning a championship or even getting a final four would be an opportunity for Tad to shove it in the face of those coaches who do things the "wrong" way.

The thing about the Buffs being so hot from 3 in the first half - they were shooting amazingly wide open shots, especially Jabari. Wahab had no chance to get out there.

Don't get me wrong, we did things to get ourselves in position to get those open looks and make those shots, but I highly doubt we get such a favorable matchup again.
Walker talked about that in the postgame. Buffs surprised they didn't start covering better and decided to try more 3s

Which story? He's got plenty of them.
Lappas was coaching Villanova in the 96-97 tournament, and Nova had the game after the Indiana-Colorado game on the same court and Nova was in an adjacent locker room. At the half Colorado was way up, Knight lost his **** and kicked the team out of the locker room.

Well, I just found a downside to FuboTV: No TBS.

I'm sure I would have never even noticed if it were not for the next Buffs game being sent to TBS.

I'll either need to go back to Sling for a month or do a free trial with a different email address.

So the stupid Nike slogan this year was pretty bad but this game is perfect. Just us beavers and just us cowboys slogans are hilarious.

nttawwt

Back