What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Official Fall Camp Thread

That depth chart is interesting. A lot of surprises. Defense looks like it can be really good. Chance Lytle starting at RT and Jake Wiley starting at LT is even wowing me Wiley haters been served humble pies today.

That depth chart is interesting. A lot of surprises. Defense looks like it can be really good. Chance Lytle starting at RT and Jake Wiley starting at LT is even wowing me Wiley haters been served humble pies today.
Who are the Nickel and Dime backs?

Proud of the young players stepping up. It is a good sign for the program. I am not shocked that Wiley is starting over Wray. I am not shocked Marvin Ham and Manea are starting over Lamb and Barnes. Why shouldn't they start if they have played better in camp?

Surprised that Ham is starting. I expected him to be buried on the depth chart, considering I haven't heard a word about him the two years he's been here.

This coaching staff is weird.

Outside of the first scrimmage. Media blackout from camp. That is why you are surprised Ham is starting.

Playes are mentioned but that doesn't give a clear picture.

Dorrell mentioned Jordan a lot. But Sami is starting.
That's my point! Even second and third stringers have been talked about more than Ham.

Ham hasn't been mentioned at all, which is why this is a surprise.

This staff FINALLY listened to bigbang. It's good to see such a great football mind like bigbang getting to dunk on allbuffs.

I've thought about this long and hard and there is no way bigbang isn't a Darth or Burrito or Uncle Ken troll account, right?

that depth chart is.........something

Happy Excuse Me GIF

I would really like to trust this staff…but this is insane
This happens every year. We get a transfer who was a 4*, and most of the fan base just thinks the guy has to start because he was a highly ranked player, then after he's exhausted his eligibility and didn't do **** for us, they still think he was good and should have gotten a shot.

Now... I doubt this is the actual starting lineup come gameday, but the point still stands.

Back