What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

PAC is 12-1 in the tournament, with only the Buffs loss. UCLA is 4-0. Only 3 of the final 8 because USC and Oregon play each other next.

Pretty amazing. PAC-12 representing 25% of the Sweet 16 and will represent at least 25% of the Elite 8. If USC wins and UCLA/FSU lose, our record against Elite 8 teams this year will be 5-1.
If USC wins, our record against Elite 8 teams is 6-2.

happy lets go GIF by NBA

If all three of our teams advance I expect to see Walton all over ESPN Wednesday-Saturday.

I was expecting OSU and UCLA to advance, but I don't think the winner of this game stands a chance against Gonzaga. Oregon looks really flat. They forgot how to play defense. If Tad can beat USC 7 times in a row, his pal Mark Few won't have any problem at all. Gonzaga almost looks like an NBA team.

I really hate them both, but I agree, I hate this Oregon team a little less. I don't want either in the final 4. Especially not Andy. Tad needs to get there first.

That's what I'm saying. Altman sucks, but apparently a lot less than Enfield, in my eyes.

Hate the condoms but they have the most raw talent of any of the remaining PAC teams.
The Mobley brothers are big enough to match up with anyone but skilled enough to not get lost against smaller lineups.

Their guards don't get as much attention because Evan Mobley is going be one of the first picks in the draft but they aren't a weak point.

Somehow I think the PAC is going to be taken a little more seriously by the national press next year.

Hate the condoms but they have the most raw talent of any of the remaining PAC teams.
The Mobley brothers are big enough to match up with anyone but skilled enough to not get lost against smaller lineups.

Their guards don't get as much attention because Evan Mobley is going be one of the first picks in the draft but they aren't a weak point.

Somehow I think the PAC is going to be taken a little more seriously by the national press next year.

I would agree but OSU and UCLA are better coached and its not close. Nobody in this conference should ever make fun of Wayne Tinkle again. He is a DAMN good basketball coach. Find me a guy in this sport who does a better job right now of getting the most out of what he has-the dude has the Oregon State ****ing fighting rodents a win away from a Final Four. Think about that. I love the style Cronin's teams play-they're not Virginia slow, but they're tough as **** to play against. He's gonna win big there.

I would agree but OSU and UCLA are better coached and its not close. Nobody in this conference should ever make fun of Wayne Tinkle again. He is a DAMN good basketball coach. Find me a guy in this sport who does a better job right now of getting the most out of what he has-the dude has the Oregon State ****ing fighting rodents a win away from a Final Four. Think about that. I love the style Cronin's teams play-they're not Virginia slow, but they're tough as **** to play against. He's gonna win big there.
I agree but at some point all the coaching in the world can't make up for the other team just being flat out more talented.

PAC has already done much better than I or most expected but I'd love to see a couple teams in the final four and SC's talent could get them there.

Of the Big 6 conferences, ****braska, Northwestern, Colorado, Texas Christian and one other team I'm forgetting are the only ones not to make a Sweet 16 since 1975; I put a screenshot of that stat in one of the game threads.

This one might be better suited for a certain thread on the football board: Which one of those programs hasn't won a game in the NCAA tournament? :ROFLMAO:

Back