What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Hoops Coach Carousel

Good coach. I was thinking Louisville would be a possibility.

But Holloway is the man right now.
Kevin Willard sure sounded like he's off to Maryland after TCU pounded Seton Hall last night. I think you and I both know Seton Hall's going to go hard after Holloway assuming Willard moves.

McMahon will get a better job I think-I could see if him at a place like Kansas State. Wyoming might reach out to him if they lose Linder-that style of play would work really well at 7200' or whatever Laramie is.

Kevin Willard sure sounded like he's off to Maryland after TCU pounded Seton Hall last night. I think you and I both know Seton Hall's going to go hard after Holloway assuming Willard moves.

McMahon will get a better job I think-I could see if him at a place like Kansas State. Wyoming might reach out to him if they lose Linder-that style of play would work really well at 7200' or whatever Laramie is.

LSU

another data point as to why basketball is just so much better than football –– the coaching carousel thread doesn't make my blood boil

I almost put that in the football recruit thread. Oops. :D Wonder if that guy just had enough coaching? They have a good program.

He made $2M a year and hadn't made a tournament for 5 years. It might be announced as a retirement, but his contract had run out, and they had no intention of signing him to a new one.

He made $2M a year and hadn't made a tournament for 5 years. It might be announced as a retirement, but his contract had run out, and they had no intention of signing him to a new one.
I see, didn't know that man

What type of style does he play? I really haven't seen them much.
About the slowest tempo in the country with one of the best defensive efficiencies. Complete pain in the ass team to play that isn't much fun to watch unless they're your team.

About the slowest tempo in the country with one of the best defensive efficiencies. Complete pain in the ass team to play that isn't much fun to watch unless they're your team.
Yeah his teams are like Tech on steroids almost.

I listened to abut 1/2 of the presser introducing Willard at Maryland today.

Key takeaway, with a big chunk of money from Kevin Plank (founder of Under Armour) and other donors, Maryland is opening a $40M "basketball excellence facility".

Kevin Plank really wants to make Maryland/Under Armour what Oregon/Nike is.

I listened to abut 1/2 of the presser introducing Willard at Maryland today.

Key takeaway, with a big chunk of money from Kevin Plank (founder of Under Armour) and other donors, Maryland is opening a $40M "basketball excellence facility".

Kevin Plank really wants to make Maryland/Under Armour what Oregon/Nike is.
The head peacock Shaheen Holloway to Seton Hall as soon as the clock strikes midnight on St. Peters.

I'd hate to play in it. I liked press, press break, even secondary break. Fun style to play in. You know you've played in it when you are done. One slow pace team I've always liked watching play is Princeton. I don't know if they play like that anymore? They used to, ask UCLA. They used to back cut the **** out of you. That or make your D look stupid with how you decided to play them.

Back