What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NIT Tournament Thread - MEN'S Bball (1st round- #4 seed Buffs hosting St. Bonaventure, Boulder; Tues., March 15, 9:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Kee needs to play a lot this half.

Battey just got his arm ripped off trying to get to that pass. No call. Fvck this crew.

Funny that they're making fun of Palo Alto for not having a "hood" and laughing about "the mean streets of Palo Alto". East Palo Alto was no joke in the times they were talking about.

Didn't get my nap in. Munching chocolate covered espresso beans.

Good game.

It would fun to see what Walker could tonight without two dudes molesting him every time he touches the ball. Hope he has peroxide in the lockeroom for the fingernail scratches.

It would fun to see what Walker could tonight without two dudes molesting him every time he touches the ball. Hope he has peroxide in the lockeroom for the fingernail scratches.

Do you ever stop bitching about the refs? Walker was awful tonight and complete neutralized by an excellent defensive game plan. St Bonny played harder and smarter. They wanted it more. CU got its ass handed to it tonight.

Back