What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colorado tape would be more valuable in the evaluation process. What did he look like on a bad team.
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

What exactly is Rice's draft stock? I don't see him listed anywhere as a top 20 NFL prospect at receiver in either 2023 or 2024. I could be missing it somewhere, but I think some people are overvaluing him a bit. The guy's got 27 career catches. Not saying he won't get there in a couple years, but he seems far more like a Winfree right now who will get a shot in the NFL than a Richardson or Shenault who automatically made millions right out of college.

That's not to say he made the wrong decision by transferring out and to USC, just a reminder that not every player at USC is an early round draft pick.

Last day to enroll. With Brown, I’ll give staff a C for spring portal addition work. Otherwise D.

Gotta be more productive for summer. Not optimal to show up for first time for summer session or fall camp.

your grade?

Last day to enroll. With Brown, I’ll give staff a C for spring portal addition work. Otherwise D.

Gotta be more productive for summer. Not optimal to show up for first time for summer session or fall camp.

your grade?
Agreed if they land Brown.

Still some really high level talent in the portal and need to be aggressive with the new staff the rest of the semester.

Lytle probably got his Masters already. He would have been a 6th year senior if he had returned One of my favorite Buffs. Wish him well. b
BTW Chance Lytle entered the portal as a grad transfer. Looks like guys that have graduated orr about to graduate are been encourraged to transfer.. 3 spots now avallable.

Lindgren was running the show when they were "co-offensive coordinators". But ya the guy is so toxic. I had to get lunch with him before I moved in with the guys to be vetted. Complete douche. Basically was told I couldn't say anything bad about the offense. It was so strange. Incredible amount of insecurity.
Worst thing that ever happened to Chev was having CU promote him in order to keep him here. He got the message that he was special coach that had to be kept at all costs, and that inflated his ego to preposterous levels. He literally cannot comprehend/accept any viewpoint to the contrary, which I think is the root cause of how he clashed with all the coaching staffs since then. CU would have been a lot better off if MT hadn't retained him (which may not have been MT's choice), although it's possible he would have encouraged a bunch of players to leave at that point. I think that would have been a lot less effective against Tucker's staff, though.

I just don’t know how you’re coming to that conclusion. You think Lincoln Riley is just accepting transfers and shelling out $$$$ for guys who are going to be riding the bench next year?
For this year, yes. He lost London and McCoy, two starters. USC can afford to plug a hole for a year with a decent WR for a year although the school doesn't actually pay any $$$ for players (legally). Next year, Riley will be among the top 3 teams to get the pick of the litter at both the HS and NCAA level for practically any WR recruit due to the system he runs.

For this year, yes. He lost London and McCoy, two starters. USC can afford to plug a hole for a year with a decent WR for a year although the school doesn't actually pay any $$$ for players (legally). Next year, Riley will be among the top 3 teams to get the pick of the litter at both the HS and NCAA level for practically any WR recruit due to the system he runs.
He has his pick of the litter in the portal this year and he chose Rice

Would like to see someone post OL depth chart. Do we have 5-6 serviceable guys?
Probably not perfect, but fairly accurate and up to date.

RT
Fillip (Jr)
Lichtenhan (So)
Reznik (RS Fr/Walk on)

RG
Roddick (Jr)
Anderson (RS Fr)
Edwards (Fr)
Dempsey (RS Fr/Walk on)

C
Fenske (So)
Johnson (So)
Wells (Fr)

LG
Jynes (Jr)
Amaya (RS Fr)
Deitchman (Jr/Walk on)

LT
Wiley (So)
Seavall (RS Fr/Walk on)
Gray (Fr)

RT
Fillip (Jr)
Lichtenhan (So)
Reznik (RS Fr/Walk on)

RG
Roddick (Jr)
Anderson (RS Fr)
Edwards (Fr)
Dempsey (RS Fr/Walk on)

C
Fenske (So)
Johnson (So)
Wells (Fr)

LG
Jynes (Jr)
Amaya (RS Fr)
Deitchman (Jr/Walk on)

LT
Wiley (So)
Seavall (RS Fr/Walk on)
Gray (Fr)
Yikes.

RT
Fillip (Jr)
Lichtenhan (So)
Reznik (RS Fr/Walk on)

RG
Roddick (Jr)
Anderson (RS Fr)
Edwards (Fr)
Dempsey (RS Fr/Walk on)

C
Fenske (So)
Johnson (So)
Wells (Fr)

LG
Jynes (Jr)
Amaya (RS Fr)
Deitchman (Jr/Walk on)

LT
Wiley (So)
Seavall (RS Fr/Walk on)
Gray (Fr)
Thanks. Badly need 2 more portal and then can call upgrade over last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back