What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
CU has plenty of business leaders who are fans who would step up if asked. They need to know what it is they can do, though. I can’t believe we don’t have somebody in the ADs office who would be the clearinghouse for this kind of thing.

CU has plenty of business leaders who are fans who would step up if asked. They need to know what it is they can do, though. I can’t believe we don’t have somebody in the ADs office who would be the clearinghouse for this kind of thing.
They have Jeremy Bloom who is the ****ing figurehead for NIL, Dinwiddie owns a social media platform for creators. There are obviously many others who weren't well known athletes as well.

LOL at anyone thinking we can get good players from the portal. There are several issues working against us. First and most obvious, is that you can’t just log into the portal and pick your team. It requires recruiting still and we’ve shown we be ****ing**** at that. Second, even if we could recruit, we’d have to explain why many of our best players and starters are transferring out. This ties into the first issue too. We can’t even recruit guys who are literally on our team and already playing. Prove me if I’m wrong, but starters aren’t common transfer candidates. It’s usually people looking for more playing time, or maybe homesick and other reasons, but being a starter is typically huge upside to stay. Giant red flag for anyone in the portal who hears from us. I have a hard time thinking of ANY D1 school who looks like a worse place to land than here.

I honestly am getting a lot of joy when thinking about not having to buy tickets for next season or plan my fall around the program. Only game I’m going to is @Minnesota with @sweaty teets and @Darth Snow . It’s probably the only game I’ll even watch. Wheels are off. Driver is dead. CD player doesn’t work.
The Minnesota game is the only game I'll attend next year as well. Amazing tailgating.

Please don't inflate his ego any more than it already is.
darth vader GIF

He is not going anywhere, he is now the Co #1 RB and I actually think he has a huge upside and could be the breakout star of next years team with his speed fully returning. He is just making a funny tweet about how his boys Clayton and Broussard left the room
Blackmon posted this same gif after Gonzo and Perry announced. I thought the same thing, he was saying "gee, I'm the only one left and I'm going to miss my guys." That was obviously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back