What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

Elko is a great coach, but that doesn't feel like a fit unless they whiff on a couple of people. They're going to make Urban and Dan Campbell (alum) tell them no before they look guys like Elko or Smith.

They're back to being little brother again with Texas going over there. Theyve gotta do something big.

Last edited:
Elko is a great coach, but that doesn't feel like a fit unless they whiff on a couple of people. They're going to make Urban and Dan Campbell (alum) tell them no before they look guys like Elko or Smith.

They're back to being little brother again with Texas going over there. Theyve gotta do something big.

They won't get a big name.

Sonny Dykes makes sense for Texas A&M. PFF has the last two years at TCU as good performances. He just didn't have the QB this year but Texas A&M got Weigman who's a terrific QB. He could take A&M over the top

Carousel could be epic this year. A&M, MSU already, with likely(?) openings at Michigan, UCLA and USC? Then all the openings at the schools where these new coaches originate.

Andy Avalos is out at Boise st. I could see that being a fit for Sean Lewis.
They will hire some guy with Boise ties (at the very least significant west coast connections)

I doubt Lewis gets a HC job. He will land a OC job somewhere in the B1G

Elko would be a good hire and how bad is Jimbo to have that record with those resources?

I’d also look at the Nebraska and UCLA DCs.

Baylor HC next up?

They will hire some guy with Boise ties (at the very least significant west coast connections)

I doubt Lewis gets a HC job. He will land a OC job somewhere in the B1G
Lewis is the next Lindgren. His next stop will be in the BigXII…at ISU

Back