What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 ****braska Game

The French Riviera is very fun.
steve martin drs GIF

Nub fans angry at the high prices. Many not buying now hoping they’ll come down. Funny
I think it's hope based on reality. I don't believe the true market value of a ticket to a cheap seat at any regular season CFB game is worth >$500.

Reading through the tweet responses to that Nub fan asking Nubs to post their CU ticket receipts, some of those people have got to be joking. One dude was saying in alleged seriousness that he had to cancel the family vacation but he just bought tickets, another dude was calling out people who said they weren't going to pay outrageous prices for the game by saying it was their fault they didn't make enough money.

I know they make Nub football their life, but it's one freaking game.

Would rather beat USC this year as they’re going to be a top 5 team and it could set them up for a big run the second half of the season.

Although, if they lose to TCU, Nebraska and Oregon, the SC game is more or less viewed as a fluke.

Man that's tough for me. I think growing up having to deal with all the **** from my high school friends everytime we lost made my cynical about this game. Man I've never felt as nervous as I was in both the 2018/2019 games. Look we're not going to the playoff whereas SC probably is, so to me I'd have to say the ****braska game. **** those guys.

Would you trade an L in this game for a W in the SC game?

I mean, we're gonna win both, I'm just taking the temperature of the room.
How is this even a question? Beat Nebraska. Beat them every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Next win is three in a row and evens our record against them in the 21st century. (and then the 2024 game is where we go up on them).

62-36.

I'm visiting my lady's parents for the holiday; her father is a husker.

Back in 2008, he mailed me a t-shirt, which said "Ralphie: It's what's for dinner." I kind of simmered about that and never acknowledged that I'd even received it. I kept the t-shirt (through several deployments/international moves).

After the 2019 game, I got the t-shirt out and used a sharpie to write "Colorado 33 - nebraska 28. September 8th, 2018" on one half of the front and "Colorado 34 - nebraska 31, September 7th, 2019" on the other. Then I mailed it to him with a note that said, "I think you left this at our house a while back."

When I showed up for this visit, he was wearing the shirt, which I thought was kind of awesome.

I'm visiting my lady's parents for the holiday; her father is a husker.

Back in 2008, he mailed me a t-shirt, which said "Ralphie: It's what's for dinner." I kind of simmered about that and never acknowledged that I'd even received it. I kept the t-shirt (through several deployments/international moves).

After the 2019 game, I got the t-shirt out and used a sharpie to write "Colorado 33 - nebraska 28. September 8th, 2018" on one half of the front and "Colorado 34 - nebraska 31, September 7th, 2019" on the other. Then I mailed it to him with a note that said, "I think you left this at our house a while back."

When I showed up for this visit, he was wearing the shirt, which I thought was kind of awesome.
The Scott Frost experiment was so beautiful.

It was. Sort of.
But the experiment is over.
Now you have the Matt Rhule experiment.

And based on what we have seen so far I wouldn't expect the results to be much different.

Recruiting isn't getting better, the good players are still transferring out as soon as they can get an airline ticket, and fusker fans are still delusional.

You guys still glad you fired Solich because he didn't win enough games?

Now you have the Matt Rhule experiment.

And based on what we have seen so far I wouldn't expect the results to be much different.

Recruiting isn't getting better, the good players are still transferring out as soon as they can get an airline ticket, and fusker fans are still delusional.

You guys still glad you fired Solich because he didn't win enough games?
YlSure. Whatever you say.

What’s the real real on kickoff time. A noon time fine 11 ****ty and 10 a non-starter. what is the latest on this?

Back