What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

Is there anyone more annoying than Caleb Williams in NCAA football this year? His behavior in the Utah game and the Tulane game was embarrassing.
IMO Williams is a plug and play NFL talent trapped for one more year in CFB. He knows it so he gets frustrated and and his ego emerges. Great player.
I also think that it's frustrating playing with that terrible USC defense.

IMO Williams is a plug and play NFL talent trapped for one more year in CFB. He knows it so he gets frustrated and and his ego emerges. Great player.
I don't disagree. I hate the a$$holeness. It makes me want to watch and see him fail.

It is probably the most I have ever been interested in a Tulane game EVER (and I have family that goes there).- I am sure "Not Sure" loves this.

That reads like a fan of most teams around the country talking about Coach Prime.
But CP is not an asshole :giggle: . He is truthful. He doesn't hate on anyone.. even if coach emoji uses his NFL NIL speech.

PSU just cant beat OSU. They are 1-9 against them and this year they play them at OSU. PSU is not winning their division. Maybe they beat Michigan, butMichigan is the better team. PSU has at least 2 losses in their conference EVERY year except for 2016 and 2008. PSU is a good team, not a great team.

Those 3 are all very close in talent level but PSU hasn't done it lately therefore most are picking tOSU or Michigan since they have proven it on the field lately. But that doesn't mean that PSU can't beat both of them this year. And they can still win the division without beating both.

Those 3 are all very close in talent level but PSU hasn't done it lately therefore most are picking tOSU or Michigan since they have proven it on the field lately. But that doesn't mean that PSU can't beat both of them this year. And they can still win the division without beating both.
The way the Big 10 scheduling goes, assuming that PSU, MICH, & OSU all beat each other and went 8-1, then it goes to the scheduling factors. Unfortunately for PSU, the 3 protected rivals does not apply to them and GENERALLY puts them at a disadvantage to winning that tie-breaker because they play a weaker schedule. I have read numerous articles from Penn State pumpers that this is the case.

This is GENERALLY SPEAKING. They could catch a break and get the better teams, it is just more unlikely.

The way the Big 10 scheduling goes, assuming that PSU, MICH, & OSU all beat each other and went 8-1, then it goes to the scheduling factors. Unfortunately for PSU, the 3 protected rivals does not apply to them and GENERALLY puts them at a disadvantage to winning that tie-breaker because they play a weaker schedule. I have read numerous articles from Penn State pumpers that this is the case.

This is GENERALLY SPEAKING. They could catch a break and get the better teams, it is just more unlikely.

Yea I did hear this point brought up although it's like the 5th tiebreaker.

I'm staying off the CU game.

Not betting on games involving this team until after game 1. I literally have no idea what to expect.

Northwestern-Rutgers under 40.5 feels good to at least me.
Minnesota -7.5 also seems easy.

Last edited:
I'm staying off the CU game.

Not betting on games involving this team until after game 1.

Northwestern-Rutgers under 40.5 feels good to at least me.
Minnesota -7.5 also seems easy.
I was tempted to go Buffs +21 a few times but just couldn’t make myself do it. No way.

I was tempted to go Buffs +21 a few times but just couldn’t make myself do it. No way.

Fanduel has a blowout CU win at +11000 and you fellas are turtled up in your shells?!?!?

This is a true 100x opportunity that doesn’t come around often.

Fanduel has a blowout CU win at +11000 and you fellas are turtled up in your shells?!?!?

This is a true 100x opportunity that doesn’t come around often.
Dude. There are long shot bets every week in the gambling apps.

Well odds have already shifted to +4800
Here’s what’s weird. I wonder if the under for the CU/TCU game isn’t the best bet. The pedigrees of some of our Defense guys look pretty good in comparison to a number of our O guys. If both defenses click it’s possible this game doesn’t get to 63. I’m not bettin’ that - it’s just a thought.

Last edited:
Back