What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NCAA MARCH MADNESS GAMES THREAD

So you think Tennessee gets to Houston?

Watch out for TCU. Jamie Dixon might be the most underrated coach in the sport.
This year's tourney who knows.

I wasn't impressed with Michigan State. They hit some key shots and played hard on defense but Marquette missed a lot of shots they normally make. K-State looked better against a talented Kentucky team but didn't impress me as being final 4 good. If I had to put money on it I would bet Tennessee but not not mortgage money.

Dixon is really good, don't think his team is good enough. If they get past Gonzaga I doubt they do much against UCLA. Doesn't look like Singleton will miss the game with his ankle and I'm a big believer in PG play. Tyger Campbell is taking charge and Jaquez is a difference maker and they have a bunch of other quality players.

This year's tourney who knows.

I wasn't impressed with Michigan State. They hit some key shots and played hard on defense but Marquette missed a lot of shots they normally make. K-State looked better against a talented Kentucky team but didn't impress me as being final 4 good. If I had to put money on it I would bet Tennessee but not not mortgage money.

Dixon is really good, don't think his team is good enough. If they get past Gonzaga I doubt they do much against UCLA. Doesn't look like Singleton will miss the game with his ankle and I'm a big believer in PG play. Tyger Campbell is taking charge and Jaquez is a difference maker and they have a bunch of other quality players.
Big 12 jokes aside, TCU is somebody we should be playing in basketball regularly OOC as long as Dixon's there. This year's weird-ass CU team could have used a game with a team like them.

UCLA out of the west. The MW.....Houston. East I lean Tennessee. South......I'm half tempted to put money on Princeton. Buying that team. That offense is a bitch to deal with. It isn't easy to deal with a team who is as patient offensively as they are. They can defend. All their guards can shoot. I think Mitch Henderson can coach. I know he's been to at least one other tournament at Princeton.

Last edited:
Big 12 jokes aside, TCU is somebody we should be playing in basketball regularly OOC as long as Dixon's there. This year's weird-ass CU team could have used a game with a team like them.

UCLA out of the west. The MW.....Houston. East I lean Tennessee. South......I'm half tempted to put money on Princeton. Buying that team. That offense is a bitch to deal with. They can defend. All their guards can shoot. I think Mitch Henderson can coach. I know he's been to at least one other tournament at Princeton.
I love the Princeton story but no, they aren't going to the final four. Bama will overwhelm them with talent

UCLA is good but don't count out Gonzaga. They have talent and Few can coach.

I love the Princeton story but no, they aren't going to the final four. Bama will overwhelm them with talent

UCLA is good but don't count out Gonzaga. They have talent and Few can coach.
San Diego State is good enough to give Alabama a game. I do think Princeton beats Creighton though.

A contrast in strategies:

M State has no transfers on it's team.
K State doesn't have any players who originally signed with them.

(from a TV preview, no cite)
Not so much strategy as coach longevity. Tang’s first season for k state, Izzo has been at Michigan State since the dawn of time. Still impressive that Izzo has zero transfers.

Not so much strategy as coach longevity. Tang’s first season for k state, Izzo has been at Michigan State since the dawn of time. Still impressive that Izzo has zero transfers.
Yeah, I think I saw that Tang only had three guys on the roster when he took over.

K State - MSU to overtime. Really entertaining game.

Muss bus has crashed into a ditch against Bobby Hurley’s way better of a coach brother.

Back