What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Rocky Mountain Showdown Preview Thread (9/16/23)

USC game seems much more likely for Gameday
Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I took a break from obsessing over this game to peruse ramnation. My God. The sad. It's so pathetic. I mean, coming from where we were last year, I can't help but empathize with them, but at our absolute worst last year, we weren't as depressing as those poor schmucks.

I took a break from obsessing over this game to peruse ramnation. My God. The sad. It's so pathetic. I mean, coming from where we were last year, I can't help but empathize with them, but at our absolute worst last year, we weren't as depressing as those poor schmucks.
That's because they continually enter fantasy world during the off-season and genuinely think they're going to be good EVERY year. For some reason, they do it every season.

So what the heck should we expect from CSU having the greatest two weeks of practice before this game at CU?

MFer, I have the Disney bundle. Games on the flagship networks are not available on ESPN3 or whatever the f*ck they are calling it these days.

I'm GenX, so I know how to 🏴‍☠️ if I have to, but I shouldn't have to.
Don't yttv and fubo do trials?

And you're Gen X? I assumed boomer.

On passing plays CSU is going to have guys running in the backfield 15 yards from the closest Buff.

Unfortunately for them that will be their DBs.

Need to be ready for CSU...I don't think they will lay down like the corndogs did today.

Back