What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Rocky Mountain Showdown Preview Thread (9/16/23)

Used to have to go up to North Dakota at least once a year for work. My favorite story was going up there pre-boom to stay in Dickinson, ND (home of Austin Dufault so show some damn respect). Checked in to hotel and my boss asked the woman if there were any restaurants we should check out for dinner. "Oh, well, you know there's an Olive Garden in Fargo! Free breadsticks!"

Fargo is roughly 4 hours from Dickinson.

We ate at the elk's lodge.

I made quite a few business trips to Dickenson about 3-4 years ago. They now have an Applebees.

One day I’ll have a hot wife, while you are stuck with having a hotwife. At the end of the day, you end up watching when it most counts.
giphy.gif

I made quite a few business trips to Dickenson about 3-4 years ago. They now have an Applebees.
During the boom they took off a bit. They had THREE hotels the last time I was there (which was probably 2014-15?). Now I pretty much stick to Bismarck.

Didn’t Kyle McCall used to be a CU beat writer and always kind of made fun of CSU, but then gradually talked about then so much and moved to Fort Collins and is kind of a closet Ram fan?
No, I think it was the opposite. He was a CSU writer (or lived there or something) then started covering the Buffs and then moved somewhere in the midwest. He was a poster here, maybe he still is? NotKyle or something.

EDIT: and on that note, I think he made the Jar Jar edit to make fun of CSU.

No, I think it was the opposite. He was a CSU writer (or lived there or something) then started covering the Buffs and then moved somewhere in the midwest. He was a poster here, maybe he still is? NotKyle or something.

EDIT: and on that note, I think he made the Jar Jar edit to make fun of CSU.
Kyle is a huge CU fan. I follow him on Twitter and he’s a good dude.

He currently lives in West Lafayette

I was in Fort Collins last weekend. Normally, I'm just driving through to fish in Wyoming. But I actually spent the day there, and thought it was a cool downtown.

Having said that, I hope we beat those mother****ers so bad, that they give us their stadium as overflow seating for Folsom, so our fans can watch the video of live Buff games together.

Last edited:
I was in Fort Collins last weekend. Normally, I'm just driving through to fish in Wyoming. But I actually spent the day there, and thought it was a cool downtown.

Having said that, I hope we beat those mother****ers so bad, that they give us their stadium as overflow seating for Folsom, so fans can watch the video of live Buff games together.

With their standing room bar in front of the north endzone, video feeds of CU games would certainly outdraw CSU games.

Maybe if these Buffs were exactly the same team as the 2022…maybe.

I say this due to the 2021 team having some trouble with UNC. I’m not saying that CSU is any kind of contender for winning much. So, making a claim that the ewes could beat the buffs is funny…

Back