What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 MBB Coaches Carousel

Interesting move. Really a step back in program level, but Moser is a Chicago guy. If he manages to win at Depaul, he'll become king of Chicago.

If the money's competitive and it allows him to live where he loves (possibly where his wife and kids have friends/family support network), he's genius for taking that job. Especially since he'd have total job security if he can get DePaul to an NIT within 3 years.

Interesting move. Really a step back in program level, but Moser is a Chicago guy. If he manages to win at Depaul, he'll become king of Chicago.

I was happy for him when he left Loyola Chicago but really wish he'd have bounced back to the Ramblers instead of DePaul.

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Many years ago, 2006?, my young son was at his BB camp at Illinois State. I interacted briefly with him when I couldnt find him after camp. Very personable and he took time to help me track him down. A well liked guy by fans, unfortunately had just 1 win season in 4 so got fired.

Many years ago, 2006?, my young son was at his BB camp at Illinois State. I interacted briefly with him when I couldnt find him after camp. Very personable and he took time to help me track him down. A well liked guy by fans, unfortunately had just 1 win season in 4 so got fired.
Who? You talking about the Long Beach coach who lost his job today?

That’s a bummer. That would’ve been huge for the Blue Demons and Chicago. I like talking to old timers about what it was like when DePaul had good teams and what went wrong because it’s such a shame (there’s a lot a theories). Good school, (now) in a great conference, a city that loves basketball, and just endless talent within a few minutes

That’s a bummer. That would’ve been huge for the Blue Demons and Chicago. I like talking to old timers about what it was like when DePaul had good teams and what went wrong because it’s such a shame (there’s a lot a theories). Good school, (now) in a great conference, a city that loves basketball, and just endless talent within a few minutes

Blech!

Screw DePaul!

Go Ramblers!

They're doing a new arena in the city. That eliminates a huge problem for DePaul by connecting them so much better to Chicago talent along with student & fan attendance. What they have had for years would be like if St. John's played its games in Hoboken NJ instead of in NYC.

Not a surprise but Payne is expected to be out at Louisville

You can't have that record anywhere, let alone at a program like Louisville or in the ACC.

Also in the news, Cal extended Madsen. So you actually can have that kind of record at an ACC program.

Boynton also out at Oklahoma State. Only 1 NCAA tournament appearance in 7 seasons although 1 of those years they were ineligible and another was the covid year.

Boynton also out at Oklahoma State. Only 1 NCAA tournament appearance in 7 seasons although 1 of those years they were ineligible and another was the covid year.
Surprised they stuck so long. Did they have any success outside the year with Cade?

Back