What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 MBB Coaches Carousel

Justin Michael (covers CSU for DNVR) tweeted he's hearing Medved might be off to West Virginia.

Could have some impact on CUs schedule next year.

Justin Michael (covers CSU for DNVR) tweeted he's hearing Medved might be off to West Virginia.

Could have some impact on CUs schedule next year.
I heard Michigan kicked the tires on him. Surprised he’s doing WV though. He could easily land a better gig.

I heard Michigan kicked the tires on him. Surprised he’s doing WV though. He could easily land a better gig.
I see no reason to skip the CSU series unless Medved leaves and they totally fall off the map.....but are we locked in with them for the next couple years?

He also might be thinking about this like Dusty May was. May took Michigan because it was less pressure than Louisville lol.

I see no reason to skip the CSU series unless Medved leaves and they totally fall off the map.....but are we locked in with them for the next couple years?

He also might be thinking about this like Dusty May was. May took Michigan because it was less pressure than Louisville lol.
WVU has some pressure though. A lot of state politicians mingle in it and mess around. Their fans also have an inflated view of their place in the world.

WVU has some pressure though. A lot of state politicians mingle in it and mess around. Their fans also have an inflated view of their place in the world.
No doubt. Its a weird fit, but he does have connections in that region of the country from his time at Furman or whereever the hell he was before CSU hired him.

That's the thing I'm most curious about with this year's carousel.

FWIW - most of the WVU fans are convinced that Drake’s DeVries has the job if he wants it.

If that happens, Immediately makes me think Trent Perry could be back on the market - ala KJ when Sean Miller left.
I forget who said it, but in this era being 2nd or 3rd in recruiting battles is becoming almost as important as winning them initially. Good to be in late in a lot of guys.

I know @CarolinaBuff mentioned this and is higher on it than I am, but I just can't wrap my head around this. I don't like Matt Jones, and he's clearly biased, but he's speaking the truth here:

Just taking the family angle out, its not like he's been all that good in the ABQ. Hard to believe the Cards are this hard up.

My brother in law’s friend is the AD at Louisville I’ll have to ask if he has any color after it all unfolds.

Back