What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

Big gripe with iHeart radio. I enjoy syncing the KOA audio with the TV video. On Wednesday I tried streaming KOA on iHeart and received the “you are not in the area to stream” message. That has happened before during football season occasionally. It’s really irritating. Especially since I live in the Denver metro area. I assume my telephone has an IP address, or something, that is out of state?
I think it's the opposite. Because you are in area, they don't want you streaming, they want you listening over terrestrial radio.

Alright, I'm tailing the betting strategy of RK (and plenty of others), of betting the same amount on every underdog ML. Supposedly, the last two years betting $100 on every underdog ML netted a profit of ~$2k. We'll see how it goes this year

How's it going so far?

Nubs vs the yell squad… root for Godzilla?
earth asteroid GIF

JMU’s T.J. Bickerstaff is the grandson of former Nugget HC Bernie Bickerstaff and nephew of current Cleveland Cav’s coach J.B. Bickerstaff. J.B. was born here and played for East.

Last edited:
Back