What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

Depending on what happens with the St. Mary's game I could've won 8k on my parlay if I didn't do the unspeakable.

sad i hate myself GIF

UConn is going to be nearly impossible for anyone to beat.
Iowa State's the only team in that bracket who moved on with a chance.

Throwing this up here because the winner of our game Sunday gets the winner of this-but NC State/Oakland 5:10 tomorrow on I think TBS.

Have two schools played each other on the men’s and women’s side on the same day before? I saw the women’s aTm vs nub score and was confused for a minute

Pelle Larsson has pulled off the unthinkable - he's as much of a douche as Brady Heslip.

This is the first full KU game I've watched all season. I'm sure part of it is Gonzaga, but they are completely out of control, playing like they have ants in their pants.

This might be the worst team Self has had at KU.
Was thinking the same thing. I know they have injuries but this is a program that is supposed to be a blue blood, to out recruit everyone.

KU just isn't very good. Gonzaga plays better but also has better players. KU has a lot of guys who were probably outstanding HS players but they are losing both as a team and the one on one battles.

Back