What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

I wonder why this hasn't been a narrative on social and other sports media platforms this portal season. It's almost like a lot of people only want to look for negatives about Coach Prime. Huh.
Emma Stone Burn GIF by PeacockTV

Stealing someone else's idea: would it be legit for CP to pay both sons' tuitions, and free up 2 scholarships? I recall, at another school, a kid from a wealthy family gave his scholarship(with the school's consent) to a needy teammate.
Or, given his finances, could Shedur return his scholarship and pay his own way?

Stealing someone else's idea: would it be legit for CP to pay both sons' tuitions, and free up 2 scholarships? I recall, at another school, a kid from a wealthy family gave his scholarship(with the school's consent) to a needy teammate.
Or, given his finances, could Shedur return his scholarship and pay his own way?
Why? Is there an impact talent we're unable to sign because he'd be our 86th scholarship?

Why? Is there an impact talent we're unable to sign because he'd be our 86th scholarship?
Having extra scholarships is always good - who knows who might become available. But, I was mostly curious.

You don't know the answer?

Last edited:
No. That’s not how scholarships and walking on work. There’s a lot more to it than just paying for school.

Back